Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

Weeli85

Reaction score
Hi, I saw carousel selling premium game with using your own acc to install but i also saw even is premium still required to hack in the game, it must be offline to play the game... izzit true?

Elysium87

Reaction score
Hi, I saw carousel selling premium game with using your own acc to install but i also saw even is premium still required to hack in the game, it must be offline to play the game... izzit true?
dont bother buying games that require to use other ppl account or whatever account. will get yr account to be banned

Weeli85

Reaction score
dont bother buying games that require to use other ppl account or whatever account. will get yr account to be banned
Actually I already purchase 2 account from them but seldom play also, but I hear "premium" account also is not the original from nintendo they just use your account to install and must be offline during playing.

I only worried is, the gamesave is saving into the account instead on hard drive, if the seller suddenly MIA, gamesave is gone.😅😅

I just curious how they do for "premium" account hmmmmm.... 🤔🤔🤔

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score

snow-bros-special-limited-edition-710493.6.jpg

elvintay07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys
Any recommendation for the top 3 co-op or family games? Switch sports, carnival games nice or not?

AlyssaGoh

Reaction score
Anyone bought switch sports? Seems like today launch.
Personally the Go Adventure looks quite interesting.
If there is 2 person or co-op RPG, will be fun too but not sure whether can find such games

elvintay07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can share their views about fishing star world tour vs ace angler? Which one more fun to play?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.