Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new to Nintendo Switch, buying for my 10 yo boy. Can I check for games, is it better to buy through eshop or the physical game card? What are the differences?

Also, can I buy 2nd hand game cards from Carousell? Game cards works with any Switch device right?

Thanks.
Welcome to the club. Depends on if you prefer convenience of digital or physical for collection. Can also sell off after completing. Some games are also digital only and games might be cheaper during sale. 2nd games should work fine and all games are region free.

Use below sites to compare prices between countries:

https://eshop-prices.com/games?currency=SGD
http://eshop-checker.xyz/beta/#/

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all I'm just got my new switch ..saw carousell there got 1 seller sell digital Games quite cheap..isit legit?

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
feel free to buy

dont complain once your set gets banned by nintendo

The seller is selling the game to many people
once the money goes thru they may change password and you cant access the game (money gone)
PS:IF the deal is too good look away ( like Q!S@HN selling ps5 but you need buy overpriced old game)

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score
feel free to buy
dont complain once your set gets banned by nintendo
The seller is selling the game to many people
once the money goes thru they may change password and you cant access the game (money gone)
PS:IF the deal is too good look away ( like Q!S@HN selling ps5 but you need buy overpriced old game)

thanks for reply .den i just hunt for used cartridge game.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Mzeria

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is anyone gettting NAT type D when they test their connection? I get the error 2618-0521 quite often also.
How to improve the NAT and gaming experience?

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nintendo Support in Japan reminded Switch owners not to play in excessively hot areas, to prevent their hardware from overheating

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any must try games on switch? Bought my oled like 6 months ago. Only played ori which was awesome..

Pokemon diamond halfway too bored. Pokemon arceus abit time consuming but I will try it again soon

Pokemon violet look abit disappointing, don’t seem suitable for old fan

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Any must try games on switch? Bought my oled like 6 months ago. Only played ori which was awesome..

Pokemon diamond halfway too bored. Pokemon arceus abit time consuming but I will try it again soon

Pokemon violet look abit disappointing, don’t seem suitable for old fan
If you like Ori can try Metroid Dread.

zensushi

Reaction score

Already pre-ordered 2 of each game! :s12: :s12:

zuK6yp2.jpg

x3yang

Reaction score
Is there any nice RPG or adventure game that allows 2 players to play together at the same time?

For nintendo online, only 1 player can play online via 1 device?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.