Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

donetus

Reaction score
Hey guys.. I'm getting my OLED switch today.
Just want to ask if I want to play online, I would need to purchase Nintendo Online subscription?
In terms of games purchase, better to buy physical cartridges right?
Some games doesn't require NSO while some doesnt require it.
For games, itll depend on your preference. If you're going for digital games, make sure that you have atleast 512GB and up on your sd card.

Btw, there is always a sale at Argentina eShop

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Bought my Switch in Osaka in 2017 with Zelda. It’s my old time fav game. I dun think I touched my Switch much ever since, cos am I PS player. Just checked to make sure my 5+ yr old Switch is still working. Haha

All ready for Zelda again.

sgreddevil

Reaction score
If I change profile country to US and buy the game from their eshop, do I need to keep the country in US to play the game or I can switch back to SG and play the game.

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
If I change profile country to US and buy the game from their eshop, do I need to keep the country in US to play the game or I can switch back to SG and play the game.

You can play the game under any region as game is tie to your account/profile. Only thing to take note is DLC will/might be tie to a particular region.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
totk price increase?

342730701_1975116426163122_5492546215208562145_n.jpg

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So if lacklustre sales, price reduced will they refund back? Where are the basic business principles?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.