Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

kmkimlo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
slowly explore ba.. my boys like the fuse abilities. overall, they made an open world sandbox.

if u go reddit, there are many creations on what pple had done with overhand.

mamboeidos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find it much better than botw.

botw starting is already so hard.

but this is like slowly progress while letting u explore. but I do hope there are more enemies to farm items šŸ˜œ

kmkimlo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've seen ppl make Gundam :ROFLMAO:

Yeah.. the game is only limited by your own imagination.. At least now, if our combat is cuis, we can build drones to help us fight.

there are many videos related to koroks :s13:

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Likewise, i'm taking my time to slowly enjoy TOTK. Basically focusing on Shrines & SkyView Towers.
Getting a lot of side quests .. and doing bit by bit

I do enjoy
1. Clearing Shrines. The feeling of being "smart" (and downright stupid) is amazing. Its like mini wins.
2. The wide expansive scale of the game. Its huge. I'm still discovering areas (and things to do), which are good and does not feel like chores.

bryant_16

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, is there any games like fighting kind but not necessarily RPG.. could be bare knuckles kind of games that you recommend?

Beary2323

Reaction score
Likewise, i'm taking my time to slowly enjoy TOTK. Basically focusing on Shrines & SkyView Towers.
Getting a lot of side quests .. and doing bit by bit

I do enjoy
1. Clearing Shrines. The feeling of being "smart" (and downright stupid) is amazing. Its like mini wins.
2. The wide expansive scale of the game. Its huge. I'm still discovering areas (and things to do), which are good and does not feel like chores.
Iā€™m going all over to the skyview towers first. Get the whole map and slowly explore the place.

kmkimlo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I updated to 1.1.2 accidentally too.. :s13:

damn troublesome to farm for the material to upgrade armor :(

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where do u guys source your games?

Used physical games are around 50 on carousell, would digital be cheaper?

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where do u guys source your games?

Used physical games are around 50 on carousell, would digital be cheaper?
AAA games i find digital very expensive even when it's on sale for the US store. Most of the time I would be buying from shops that sells used games if need be so that there is a place for me to go back to if there's any issues. So far, no issues.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.