Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

Ridiculous

Reaction score
Screen protector and casing is a must if you play in portable mode. If you only play docked then no need.

Sent from Home using GAGT

Which casing are you currently using? I'm playing my switch in portable mode most of the time and after searching I've only found nyko thin casing for the switch which allows joycons to be detached even with the casing in place.

Ridiculous

Reaction score
i'm not sure about the difference between 2+ and 2 as i'm not interested in the game.

for the map and guide,i'm sure you can google all the info online.
but whether you want physical copy or digital copy, the question, will you be keeping it forever or just play for like a while and sell off?

for myself, i would always get physical copy as at the end of the day, i would sell off the game one day.

Right now, I'm still keeping all my games with me. Really am not sure if i will be selling off my games. Never owned any consoles after my gbc.

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which casing are you currently using? I'm playing my switch in portable mode most of the time and after searching I've only found nyko thin casing for the switch which allows joycons to be detached even with the casing in place.
I use a simple casing. Something like the below:
yAbp3ybl.jpg

Sent from Home using GAGT

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sega: Sega Ages is not a game collection, it is a brand for enhanced games to be released on Switch. 15 is just the start. There will be Saturn and Dreamcast games in the future.

Sega: It was a waste to end the 3D project on 3DS, so that is when they decided to bring it to Switch. Phantasy Star version is from Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol.32 Phantasy Star released on PS2 never before localized.

6xCjoOOc

of course if they sell well. :s13:

do note that Sega Saturn/PS1 games don't age well because 3D was quite a new thing during that generation.

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Imagine Dreamcast games . . . Skies of Arcadia!!! :)

I played the Gamecube version though, wonder what's the diff.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
tried the project octopath traveller demo..

very good.. i like it..

i play the warrior story.. challenge npc and kena whacked..:s13::s13:

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Class of Heroes: Anniversary Edition announced for Switch
https://gematsu.com/2018/04/class-o...tion-announced-for-switch#AKRlxBG84ZrE3Wu6.99

Acquire is bringing its dungeon RPG series Class of Heroes to Switch with Class of Heroes: Anniversary Edition, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals. It will launch on April 26 in Japan for 2,759 yen, presumably via the Nintendo eShop given that the release date is so soon.

Class of Heroes: Anniversary Edition includes a new mode that features a collection of rare images and background music.

Class-Heroes-Switch-Ann-Init_04-17-18.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.