High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Prepare to clear the fridge or get a SD card :s13:

DbQr_F1V0AAfPs6.jpg

When will it be out!?

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
XBC2 ver 1.4.0 update comes with new blades. Live on 27/04/18.
https://www.nintendo.co.jp/switch/adena/production-notes/index.html#180424

Hello everyone who is playing "Xenoblade 2"!
Takahashi of monolith software.

Today we will inform you about the contents of update data (Ver.1.4.0) delivered simultaneously worldwide from the afternoon of 4/27 (Friday) Japan time.

At Ver.1.4.0, a new rare blade is finally added.

First of all, "Hanabusutor".

Hanabusutor is a rare braid which can be obtained only for customers who purchased "Expansion Pass" .

Design is Mr. Masatsugu Saito.
Hana is an artificial blades exclusively for tigers, but Hana Buster is designed as an artificial braid that can be used by characters other than tiger.

Hanabusutor is available in quest, not in sync.
What is the yellow hana on the palm of your hand? What kind of antenna is on your head?
And although I think that there are many places to worry about, please check them with quests dedicated to Hanabusutor.

note18_img01.jpg

note18_img02.jpg

note18_img03.jpg

Subsequently, "T-elos Re:" realized with the greatness of Bandai Namco Entertainment.
It will be a gift character for "customers who cleared the first lap" which we mentioned earlier in this production note.

T-elos Re: is a character that appeared as a rival of KOS-MOS in the "Xenosaga" series.
CHOCO is Blade Design.

Actually, when T-elos Re :, Kunihiko Tanaka designed "KOS-MOS Re:", Mr. CHOCO who knew that "Respectfulness to CHOCO was always kept in mind" So I will also be Mr. Tanaka ~ "It was designed to be both respect and resignation.

"Xenosaga" T-elos Re: became a little cute than when the main story appeared, but CHOCO says that the point of commitment is in the visor.

In charge modeler also inherited the thought and commitment of Mr. CHOCO like that, modeled with a whole body spirit.

T-elos Re: is a Blade that all customers who cleared the game can get it. In the saved data after clearing, a star mark is attached next to the possession money of the menu screen, but if it comes out, it means that you can meet T - elos Re: in synchronization.

note18_img04.jpg

Although it will be a lottery from the core crystal, I set the tuning rate considerably higher, so I think that anyone can tune immediately.

In addition, rough items updated in Ver.1.4.0 are as follows.

◆After the second lap, the bard will exchange Hana parts for EXP.

◆A new one is added to the sort item of the menu.

For Ver.1.4.0, it is above.
After May, we plan to add new quests, further new rare braid, challenge battle, difficulty degree "polar" mode etc. to customers who purchased "Expansion Pass" from time to time.

Especially the new rare blade is painted by a new illustrator and it is a completely original "Expansion Pass" played by a new actor (Actually, I just recorded an actor today). Come and have fun!

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
29-Jun sounds liked bad timing for me.

my list of confirm purchases...
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection: 29-May
Mario Tennis Aces: 22-June
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA: 26-June
Octopath Traveler: 13-July
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker: 13-July

another one to the list :(

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
29-Jun sounds liked bad timing for me.

my list of confirm purchases...
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection: 29-May
Mario Tennis Aces: 22-June
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA: 26-June
Octopath Traveler: 13-July
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker: 13-July

another one to the list :(

Why need to buy on day 1? Buy when you're almost done with those titles in your list. Don't think wolf will run away :D

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Why need to buy on day 1? Buy when you're almost done with those titles in your list. Don't think wolf will run away :D
then i am probably not/forget getting them :s13:

actually i am not looking forward to Wolf2, i want more of a Borderland than a serious shooter.

then i will wait end of the year for discount then :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.