Master Member
Reaction score
Labo seal of quality :s13:

Db8wOZAVQAARS9F.jpg

burping_boy

Reaction score
Labo seal of quality :s13:

Db8wOZAVQAARS9F.jpg

I completed building the rc car, the house, the piano and the fishing rod. The motorcycle still pending.

Meanwhile the fishing rod has brought much entertainment within the house, but i have 1 big question, is the reel direction correct?

it feels counter-intuitive to be reeling anticlockwise towards myself from the top to release/loosen the line and reeling clockwise outwards from the top to reel the line in, but that is how mine works. It works better for my left-handed sister. Is that correct?

I think the fishing game has alot of depth, how you need to release the line and move the rod side by side to follow the fish's direction when it is tugging, or how it will be exhausted then excited all of a sudden, or how durable the string is. There is so much potential but the whole presentation is too simplified. If only there could be achievements, logs to track the fishes caught, scores, bars to show the durability of the string, upgrades for hooks and baits, it would be perfect if it works with a full game rather than a tech demo.

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
I completed building the rc car, the house, the piano and the fishing rod. The motorcycle still pending.

Meanwhile the fishing rod has brought much entertainment within the house, but i have 1 big question, is the reel direction correct?

it feels counter-intuitive to be reeling anticlockwise towards myself from the top to release/loosen the line and reeling clockwise outwards from the top to reel the line in, but that is how mine works. It works better for my left-handed sister. Is that correct?

I think the fishing game has alot of depth, how you need to release the line and move the rod side by side to follow the fish's direction when it is tugging, or how it will be exhausted then excited all of a sudden, or how durable the string is. There is so much potential but the whole presentation is too simplified. If only there could be achievements, logs to track the fishes caught, scores, bars to show the durability of the string, upgrades for hooks and baits, it would be perfect if it works with a full game rather than a tech demo.

The full potential of Labo is in the garage :D

jjaks

Reaction score
will be labouring tmr building the kits. :D Lugged these all the way back from JP..
8taVVhOl.jpg

PPKjqpml.jpg

ljavAFkl.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
will need more time to test that out, but the building is fun too! i love building! So anyone? How does your Fishing Rod reeling works?

Will make that after I'm finished with the piano. Report back next month. My gal is having fun with the house. Keep feeding and torturing the alien :s13:

jjaks

Reaction score
Yes the boxes are exclusive to those bought on Amazon JP and it comes with the Danboard n a roll of masking tape

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will be labouring tmr building the kits. :D Lugged these all the way back from JP..
8taVVhOl.jpg

PPKjqpml.jpg

ljavAFkl.jpg

Have danboard so cool. The sets I bought from qs also jap set but no danboard

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Free 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia Content for EA SPORTS FIFA 18
https://www.easports.com/fifa/2018-fifa-world-cup-update

Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) today announced its bringing football’s biggest tournament to EA SPORTS™ FIFA 18, giving players a 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ free* content update. The 2018 FIFA World Cup™ update will deliver a complete and official tournament experience through official FIFA World Cup™ elements, including authentic teams, stadiums, kits, badges, Official Match Ball and the Official Winner’s Trophy. Fans can download the update beginning May 29th on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch™**.

The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ update lets players choose one of 32 qualified nations to live out their FIFA World Cup™ dream and write their own history from the group stage to the final in Moscow in Online Friendlies and Online Tournament modes***. Dive into Custom Tournament mode to select any licensed national team in FIFA 18 to create a unique tournament draw with non-qualified nations, including Italy, Chile, USA, among others. Additionally, experience the authentic stadium atmospheres in a quick Kick-Off experience, either solo or with friends.

fifa-18-world-cup-update-656x328.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.