Nintendo Switch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

disastrous

Reaction score
Romance of the three kingdoms seems to have chinese / kanji characters.. do you think it is sufficient enough to play it through with some basic understanding?

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i hope the switch get hacked

can imagine the amount of emulators tt can be installed.......it will be like the psp again
jin swee

hacked may not be possible but....you might see flash card which you can play saved rom downloaded from else where...

mliolukiye

Reaction score
This game is like the Triple A game for indie lor. I bought it for PS4, PC and 3DS. :s13: More excited for this than Botw =:p

Yes. Some indie games are great and it only cost a fraction of the usual game retail price. But then again, not everyone is interested in indie games. Haha. Not as popular.

Btw,anyone played "I Am Setsuna" before?

Asslann

Reaction score
I'm hoping Zelda is big enough of a game. But then again, I'm not optimistic. So is for mario and xenoblade. Much much less for I am setsuna...

archkiller

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just receive email that Qisahn nintendo switch bundle now comes with 3 animal crossing Amiibo!

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3 animal crossing Amiibo worth less than $6?

SGyTE3v.png

most of the animal crossing amiibo now very cheap...

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Snipperclips will cost €19.99 and will feature three modes – : WORLD (1-2 players, co-op), PARTY (2-4 players, co-op) and BONUSGAME (2-4 players, competitive). If you want to try out the game first, you’re in luck – there will be a free demo available on March 3rd as well.

Beyond that, Snipperclips will also be sold in a special limited edition bundle that includes a pair of colored Joy-Con as well as a download code for the game.

3rd March for Europe too :D

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
the animal crossing amiibo now is only $1.90 ..problem is they can't offer NS as $590 :(
Where to find those at $1.90? If so cheap I want to grab some :). I've been avoiding such things since my addiction with skylanders, lol.

tidiii

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nobody wants animal crossing amiibo

cus AC got the amiibo cards ~_~ way easier to hunt for the resident u want with the cards and alot cheaper

tidiii

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where to find those at $1.90? If so cheap I want to grab some :). I've been avoiding such things since my addiction with skylanders, lol.

if u want amiibos, u should take a holiday to us/aus/eur and buy
1 amiibo only 12$...in sg they chop u like siao

most of the carosiaollers also is go holiday and buy back and sell 1

tidiii

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hacked may not be possible but....you might see flash card which you can play saved rom downloaded from else where...

alot of ppl said that about the 3ds :s13:

took 2 years to hack it..the ps3 also was finally hacked at the very end of it's cycle
anyway if can use 3ds flashcart is enough..cus some flashcart can run emulators...but the switch dont have compatibility with 3ds games anyway..so can only dream..

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro how are animal crossing amiibo gonna value add to the Switch? Just curious. LOLx.

U can use any amiibos for Breath of the Wild. Using random amiibos like the animal crossing 1 gives meat and material. U can use them once daily.

Tapping amiibo from the Smash Bros. line of Zelda amiibo will reward special items from treasure chests. Tapping any other amiibo will result in materials like meat and fruits.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
nobody wants animal crossing amiibo

cus AC got the amiibo cards ~_~ way easier to hunt for the resident u want with the cards and alot cheaper

if u want amiibos, u should take a holiday to us/aus/eur and buy
1 amiibo only 12$...in sg they chop u like siao

most of the carosiaollers also is go holiday and buy back and sell 1
Haha no need lah. I introduced a friend to animal crossing back in the NDS days and she was addicted to it. So cheap can tell her the lobang to buy. She would want the actual figures and not cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.