Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hantahar

Reaction score
When ahead and pulled the trigger on a pro controller for 69$ from lazada, i think its a good deal? Haha

bromprides

Reaction score
If let say I'm playing mario kart, can I use pro controller while my friends use joy-con at the same time to play?

whitesofa

Reaction score
hi are we able to charge the switch on the dock while stilling watching TV programme? thks

If cannot, does that mean if we want to charge the switch, we can't watch TV?

whitesofa

Reaction score
Hi do u guys leave your switch.on the dock even after full charge/sleep mode/ system shut down? Will it spoil the battery? Thks

game goondu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just hoot the coov sh500 and xiaomi usb c charger from aliexpress this morning...

want an extra set to use it to connect to my comp 24" monitor...

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
for me... definitely enough...
even xenoblade 2 came in at 13gb... a game that can spend hundred of hours...

Doom including the multiplayer update is already 23gb. LA Noire digital is 30gb. I go for physical cart most of the time but my 200gb sdcard is already half filled. Also, a 200gb cost lesser than a 128gb now.. So might as well get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.