Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Millimeter

Reaction score
I'm thinking of connecting my old monitor to my Switch. Problem is that even though there's HDMI input the monitor has no speakers. No audio out jack also.

Does it mean I must play the game in silence or can I use headphones with the Switch? :(

R4Y8URN

Reaction score
Thx Zijin, RocketBunny

Read some online article about power delivery, just aware that now got this tech that can output to 45W 🤔. But still can support across gadget.

However, NS doesn't support the QC3.0.Hence no point using QC3.0 although the output is quite high +18Watt.

Saw 1 youtube, testing Mi 10000mAh powerbank V2 to charge the Switch and still can do though slower. 🤨🤔 dunno is it coz got pd or not.

But maybe will buy when got 10000mah powerbank with good price(*20K too bulky and heavy).

Will need to get microsd then.bit 128gb still quite expensive around $45. EVO S4MSUNG

1. Yes, 64GB should be fine, but 128GB would be better, im thinking to change to 128GB sometime later.. Physical games use Nintendo Switch storage. Most use fairly little, but all do and some can use a lot.
2. There are some which are free
eg. Fortnite, Galak-z, Fallout shelther, Pokemon quest.
3. Need USB C PD (Power Delivery)
4. Just randomly bought a usb C to C extension, works when switch just launched, but its been a long time since i last use my switch with the tv (like twice only).. so im not sure bout this.

Pls correct me if im wrong anywhere:s34:

Last edited:

mohaha

Reaction score
I'm thinking of connecting my old monitor to my Switch. Problem is that even though there's HDMI input the monitor has no speakers. No audio out jack also.

Does it mean I must play the game in silence or can I use headphones with the Switch? :(

U shld be able to use headphone while docking. U can try plugging in from the aux or your headphone is USB c

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Buy a HDMI Switcher with audio out.

128gb Sandisk micro SD is 24 USD at Amazon, currently out of stock but can still order.

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
37256269_10215309684788347_7302811890722275328_n.jpg

Citiguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Too pricy relative to other brands, and it's literally just a charging grip, I don't see why I should have paid so much for it when there's no reported problem with other brands

Sent from BlackBerry BBB100-1 using GAGT

Thank you for your comments, redchallenge.

R4Y8URN

Reaction score
I am using SX OS and got banned. My cousin as well. Be warned.

Omg. Thx for the info.
you still can play with the physical right? Only the account got banned.

For now still prefer play with physical ha3. Already got Mario and Zelda, but the switch est reach tomorrow. Can't wait to play 😅😅😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.