Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium87

Reaction score
Sian my left JoyCon analog stick seems to be having problems.

Pushing the stick down doesn't respond as fast and letting go the return is slow, sometimes it will drift up a bit also even at rest.

Noticed it when playing Mario Tennis sometimes my player run up for no reason.

mine will tend to move left sometimes. play until pek chey, decide to buy new one. i realise like left joycon seems to be the most common problem when i ask around.

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Joycon drift quite common issue.

Either send in for warranty or try using quick drying contact cleaner under the analog sticks.

So easy to spoil ah, barely 4 months old.

Some more som exp, make me don’t dare to buy new one also.

storm913

Master Member
Reaction score
Need expert help on this matter, I have a nintendo account with JP game and US game, currently i have some credits in the US account, can I switch over to JP to redownload the JP game and come back to US store? Will the credits disappear?

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need expert help on this matter, I have a nintendo account with JP game and US game, currently i have some credits in the US account, can I switch over to JP to redownload the JP game and come back to US store? Will the credits disappear?

From what I read in Nintendo website, no.

It will just stay in that country, so you go back to the country will see it again.

Based on currency, so if you change from Germany to Italy, it will still be there because both same Euro zone.

Red Hot

Reaction score
mine will tend to move left sometimes. play until pek chey, decide to buy new one. i realise like left joycon seems to be the most common problem when i ask around.
Just went to maxsoft today to replace my left joy con, drift left problem also. The new one I just got drift up now. Talk about suay.T.T

Red Hot

Reaction score
When you check at Maxsoft no problems? New or refurbished set?

Yup tested there no problem, new one. I rage and bought the red joycons on my way home after that. Guess what, went home and the up button not working....fml sia. Went back to the shop and the guy exchange another set for me, we tested and it's fine. On my way home again now.

congster2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I bought one of those cheap spray cleaners from challenger. Few bucks. Spray underneath the rubber. It helps.

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just went to maxsoft today to replace my left joy con, drift left problem also. The new one I just got drift up now. Talk about suay.T.T

How old was your left joy con? Maxsoft warranty only 3 months for accessories fk up, even Taiwan offers full 1 year.

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score

Actually I feel that the interim solution by nintendo does not work so well. If the line of sight from the left joy con to the Switch is blocked even just a tissue box, sometimes will affect the signal also. Mine is like die die must have clear line of sight if not might get the random drifting issue. Luckily I have the pro controller to play in TV console mode.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I feel that the interim solution by nintendo does not work so well. If the line of sight from the left joy con to the Switch is blocked even just a tissue box, sometimes will affect the signal also. Mine is like die die must have clear line of sight if not might get the random drifting issue. Luckily I have the pro controller to play in TV console mode.
I thought switch controllers are Bluetooth based so how does line of sight affect the joycons?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

Red Hot

Reaction score

I play on portable mostly coz docked the console gets really hot.i see YouTube ppl posting their console warped sia.

My new red joycons are working fine atm. Finally started playing octopath traveler, bought for a week but didn't play.

What games you bros playing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.