HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Like Tree2287Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-05-2018, 04:04 PM   #7576

Hori is not a bad brand. Of course you can compare it with the original where you are probably paying 2x the price.
On taobao, Any brand Like Hori can be pirated so if compare to amazon price on japan which likely is the full retail price. original Hori accessories itself are already price about the same as original accessories on amazon . Price on taobao is likely to be more cheaper so you can buy cheaper imitation. quality is up to you to judge.. like pple can buy fake prada bag and feel it is the same as the original.

Last edited by mohaha; 13-05-2018 at 04:06 PM..
Old 13-05-2018, 04:06 PM   #7577

Hori is the original what. Nintendo doesn't make these Mario joy-con caps, Hori does. Hori licensed from Nintendo the Mario properties and made them. Hori is a famous accessory maker, they make officially licensed products, they are not a pirate brand.

Here we are talking about some other 山寨 companies copying from Hori and making pirated versions of Hori's (not Nintendo's) products, selling them on Taobao. Unless you mean these 山寨 are not a bad brand but can't compare to the original Hori where you pay 2x the price.

i should have mention what i mean is pirated version of hori brand
Old 13-05-2018, 09:06 PM   #7578
Greater Supremacy Member

totally no unrelated

but still interesting to see how others have the idea/concept but couldn't execute/push it.
Old 13-05-2018, 09:10 PM   #7579
Supremacy Member

My right joycon uplorry just now.
Push down, r3 button also activate. Jin Sian. Bought on Jan. Just cross the 3th month
Old 13-05-2018, 10:40 PM   #7580

Can check if anyone knows for US eshop, can one use SG credit card on it? Last time I heard is cannot, but seems last year got news say can be used? Thanks.
Old 13-05-2018, 11:11 PM   #7581

Can check if anyone knows for US eshop, can one use SG credit card on it? Last time I heard is cannot, but seems last year got news say can be used? Thanks.
Can, just take note that some states in US are required to pay tax, so use the right postal code

Sent from BlackBerry BBB100-1 using GAGT
Old 13-05-2018, 11:16 PM   #7582

My right joycon uplorry just now.
Push down, r3 button also activate. Jin Sian. Bought on Jan. Just cross the 3th month
same, my left joy con. the movable button, it will tend to go left.

bought my switch like 6 mths ago.
Old 13-05-2018, 11:18 PM   #7583
High Supremacy Member

Gonna get my Switch next week when I'm back to SG.

Already ordered Zelda and Mario.

Now tempted to get Mario Kart 8 and Splatoon 2.

Didn't know about Splatoon but seems so popular in YouTube vids. Which you guys recommend?
Old 13-05-2018, 11:26 PM   #7584
Supremacy Member

same, my left joy con. the movable button, it will tend to go left.

bought my switch like 6 mths ago.
Repair or buy another? Joycon or pro? My spoilt one is red/red. Joy con is Abt $98. pro also ard there.
I scared buy another one. Spoilt again
Old 14-05-2018, 01:40 AM   #7585

Didn't know about Splatoon but seems so popular in YouTube vids. Which you guys recommend?
i was the same as you. i bought both in the end. splatoon always has free new updates to look forward to, they have splat fest events as well.

for mario, there's nothing much to look forward to. there's not really much of a ranking system although you do have rank in game. you just keep going up in rank and unlock new stuff.
Old 14-05-2018, 09:40 AM   #7586

i was the same as you. i bought both in the end. splatoon always has free new updates to look forward to, they have splat fest events as well.

for mario, there's nothing much to look forward to. there's not really much of a ranking system although you do have rank in game. you just keep going up in rank and unlock new stuff.

Get Mario Kart if you want some local co-op fun! It's fun in single player and online as well. Tons of stuff to unlock but 80% of the fun is in local co-op.
Old 14-05-2018, 04:55 PM   #7587

I am getting a switch soon but may i know which are the best deals/bundles available and at which shop? Thank you
You can try going through Shopee and get it from Qisahn's Shopee shop. It's a pretty darn good deal from them
Old 14-05-2018, 10:57 PM   #7588
Arch-Supremacy Member

Get Mario Kart if you want some local co-op fun! It's fun in single player and online as well. Tons of stuff to unlock but 80% of the fun is in local co-op.
Mario kart can be played by 2 pax with just 1 switch right? Thinking of getting a switch + kart too
C.Adam likes this.
Old 14-05-2018, 11:52 PM   #7589
Arch-Supremacy Member

Mario kart can be played by 2 pax with just 1 switch right? Thinking of getting a switch + kart too
when in dock mode can play 4. not sure about undocked. screen might be too small for 4 even if possible.
Old 15-05-2018, 05:27 PM   #7590
Master Member

Oh my.

https://nintendosoup.com/hori-releas...ntendo-switch/
idjekyll likes this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.