Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

x_noobie

Reaction score
Actually I have been thinking for months because my ps4 also no time play :s13:
Actually I was in the same situation, ps4 also alot of backlog, but surprising being able to turn off the console as and when and resume let me enjoy games again. Hahaha I think parents will understand, the ability to pause anytime then resume is simply awesome

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I was in the same situation, ps4 also alot of backlog, but surprising being able to turn off the console as and when and resume let me enjoy games again. Hahaha I think parents will understand, the ability to pause anytime then resume is simply awesome

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

I been thinking to get switch, my other half recently saw someone playing switch on YouTube and was impressed so she also ask me to get it :s13:

kaya14

Reaction score
I tried to buy Escapist 2 on the eStore, my credit card was charged but I cannot download the game at all... Anyone ever encountered this issue? Even at the re-download page, it's completely blank. I tried to search for ways to contact Nintendo support but seems like I can only call them. There isn't even an email address or form to get in touch with them :(

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4X using GAGT

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
saw an old model nintendo switch w/o dock, accessories and box selling for $350 worth buying?

wacanbosi

Reaction score
How do we know if it's original, i see a lot of knockboff out there.
Also there is new grey color, what's the difference with the orange one?

His is the 8bitdo joystick price. I believe you are asking for the wireless adaptor for ps4 controller right? That one cost about $14 only from shopee. I bought and can play with dualshock 4 with no issues.

culepico

Reaction score
How do we know if it's original, i see a lot of knockboff out there.
Also there is new grey color, what's the difference with the orange one?

See reviews from buyers? I usually buy from seller that has the most reviews. And I'm not sure about grey ones. I bought a few weeks ago only got orange.

game goondu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried to buy Escapist 2 on the eStore, my credit card was charged but I cannot download the game at all... Anyone ever encountered this issue? Even at the re-download page, it's completely blank. I tried to search for ways to contact Nintendo support but seems like I can only call them. There isn't even an email address or form to get in touch with them :(

Up for you

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Your first eshop purchase? Which eshop and which credit card?

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I have been thinking for months because my ps4 also no time play :s13:

It's the same for me.

PS4 for me is good when I have more time on my hands. Lack of time means I seldom play it too.

Switch on the other hand allows for quick short periods of casual gaming.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
saw an old model nintendo switch w/o dock, accessories and box selling for $350 worth buying?

Even if it's a legit one, dock so cheap nia, the discount so minimal, I rather buy new whole set online because cheaper or like me off the shelf because faster can enjoy =:p

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's the same for me.

PS4 for me is good when I have more time on my hands. Lack of time means I seldom play it too.

Switch on the other hand allows for quick short periods of casual gaming.

I used to think the same until I bought Zelda BOTW. I just can't stop and somehow I clocked 200 hours into that damn game :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.