Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
Just got my switch gen 2 today. Abit noob so can anyone advise where to download the games after getting the SD card? Thanks in advance.
The only place you can download games officially is Nintendo eShop, unless you’re talking about modding/hacking.

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

chatbot

Reaction score
hi,
those $20 nintendo switch pro Bluetooth controller can use for normal PC.
anyone has any Shopee shop recommendation to purchase one? they all look the same to my untrained eyes

i just want to use it playing simple android games

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
hi,
those $20 nintendo switch pro Bluetooth controller can use for normal PC.
anyone has any Shopee shop recommendation to purchase one? they all look the same to my untrained eyes

i just want to use it playing simple android games
Price range should be between $21 to $25. Just buy from the cheapest seller with decent reviews.

There’s another more expensive clone at around $50 range which can wake Nintendo Switch from sleep mode and support amiibo just like the original version. But since you pairing with mobile phone I don’t think it’s needed.

Kavairs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, Do we still have our nintendo SG discord channel?

Anyone can send me the invite?

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some Switch retro games and Mario hoots for the month

92-A700-BD-B487-4482-9-D9-A-0-D095-FBC4131.jpg

A6-EFF62-B-E240-4-DF3-95-AA-6-EBF67-E1-D88-F.jpg

HYHY123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any must try games on switch? Bought my oled like 6 months ago. Only played ori which was awesome..

Pokemon diamond halfway too bored. Pokemon arceus abit time consuming but I will try it again soon

spoon

Reaction score
Hi guys i have bought several digital games using US account but can't seem to get it work playing with others online is there something I'm missing here?

tremor

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys i have bought several digital games using US account but can't seem to get it work playing with others online is there something I'm missing here?
Don't you need to subscribe to Nintendo online to play online?

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
I have a few slots open if anyone is interested to join my Switch Online Family Plan. Kindly PM me please. Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.