any fans buying? XD

51sFReRAm7L.jpg

71QtT89nceL._SL1500_.jpg

comes preloaded with the game?
Otherwise slot in and forget liao. Who will pay more sia? :s13::s13::s13:

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the diff between using pro controller and the joycon holder (bundled with the switch) big?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4X using GAGT
1FNEy37l.jpg

Pro feel better in the hand imo. Its nice to have additional controllers for multiplayer too.

I have 4 joycons (2 from mario party bundle) and pro controller.

Sent from Home using GAGT

kaya14

Reaction score
The authentic pro controller is really quite expensive � and I'm not envisioning alot of multiplayer games hahaha. Maybe I should buy the 3rd party cheap cheap ones to try

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The authentic pro controller is really quite expensive ********* and I'm not envisioning alot of multiplayer games hahaha. Maybe I should buy the 3rd party cheap cheap ones to try

I am using Snakebyte Game Pad S Pro Wireless Controller, think $46.90. Grip wise not bad but material abit cheapo feel.

One incident happened though. During one of the major firmware update for Switch, the controller failed to connect back. Went through some hassle to find the guide to reset the controller and pair it all over again.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the diff between using pro controller and the joycon holder (bundled with the switch) big?

Comfort factor aside.. the convenience factor also matters.. you no need to take in and out the joy cons. Esp. so if your Switch has a silicon case or similar.

crucify.

Reaction score
It takes up to 10 days to receive the email starting from the day u redeemed the points at eshop. For me, i received the email around 3 days later.

If you bought Smash digitally, you do not need to do anything, the Piranha plant DLC will autimatically download once available.

If you bought the physical copy, you will need to do the "earn points" route and the email will be sent to the email associated with the nintendo ID that earned the points. Do check your spam, promo folders (esp for gmail).. i found the email with the Pirahna code in my Promotion folder in gmail after 3 days once I registered by clicking on the "earn points" as you did.

Hope this helps!

Thanks guys! I finally got the code after around 3 days too.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got 2 sets of joycon for that purpose :s13:
Comfort factor aside.. the convenience factor also matters.. you no need to take in and out the joy cons. Esp. so if your Switch has a silicon case or similar.

straweffigy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i got 2 sets of joycon for that purpose :s13:

Play joycon more than 30mins ish BKY the comfort & grip.

Now i only have original joycon + 1 pro controller.

My switch is like my PS4 Pro to me.. not for party games :s13:

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mine mostly party games or mario so joycon works fine
will be getting 1 pro controller at least

jamesinsights

Reaction score
Comparison chart for the latest Xiaomi and zmi power banks
tC8bY1cl.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Where did you get that comparison image? Is it confirmed that the latest Xiaomi power bank 3 supports USB PD? Doesn't seem to state that online.

Spladox

Master Member
Reaction score
Pro controller built quality, design (mine's the basic), comfort, battery life, all ish KY.

just bought a pro controller too and have to say the quality and comfort is really good but no doubt expensive. can hook up to pc anot? my xbox controller spoil riao :s22:

yhugseh

Reaction score
Switch online family plan

If anyone wants to join the Switch online family plan please PM me. $7 per pax. Thank you:)

culepico

Reaction score
just bought a pro controller too and have to say the quality and comfort is really good but no doubt expensive. can hook up to pc anot? my xbox controller spoil riao :s22:

Can. Buy a 8bitdo wireless usb adapter. You can then use the pro controller or ps4 controller for your pc.

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the cheapest price for switch now? The cheapest I saw is $399 after $50 coupon.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.