Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

AlohaBeach

Reaction score
Is anyone using the Nyko thin case? Does it fit with the Nintendo deluxe travel carrying case? (I.e the switch will be protected by two cases)

x3nor_S

Reaction score
Is oem pro controller good? Qoo10 selling 2 for less than 50. Not sure if it's good. Using individual joy con quite hard to play super smash

sumantochong

Reaction score
I am using currently ... It’s good but without Nintendo Switch logo nia. Bought @ Qoo10 2 for $51, then offset $10 using Qlive coupon. So total $41 for 2 OEM controllers. Great buy so far, no regret 🤣

Is oem pro controller good? Qoo10 selling 2 for less than 50. Not sure if it's good. Using individual joy con quite hard to play super smash

x3nor_S

Reaction score
I am using currently ... It’s good but without Nintendo Switch logo nia. Bought @ Qoo10 2 for $51, then offset $10 using Qlive coupon. So total $41 for 2 OEM controllers. Great buy so far, no regret 🤣

Is there any lag? I see some YouTube review they have lag time. Means I might need more charger and cable to charge the controller

AlohaBeach

Reaction score
Sorry if this qn asked before - any problem if u buy a game on US store then I change to another country store to buy game. Will my games and progress bought on US store disappear?

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this qn asked before - any problem if u buy a game on US store then I change to another country store to buy game. Will my games and progress bought on US store disappear?
Once installed it wont be gone no matter which eshop u are on

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

sumantochong

Reaction score
No lag whatsoever leh. Q0010 only got these 2 sellers nia. Jin smooth for me, I tested two controllers working well & never use my joycons ever since 🤣

Is there any lag? I see some YouTube review they have lag time. Means I might need more charger and cable to charge the controller

kaya14

Reaction score
Which shop selling this 2 for 50 oem controller? I'm heading to Japan soon and dunno if I shld buy the licensed one there...

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI 4X using GAGT

AHHSee

Master Member
Reaction score
import

Anyone import switch from Amazon JP before? Any issues in the importing?

I have some amazon jp giftcards on hand, and I'm thinking of getting switch.

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score

If gettin from amazon should be ok ba their cust svc top notch

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You can import from amazon Japan but make sure you choose priority shipment that sends via DHL /FedEx. Because if you choose the cheaper option you might end up with DEX and they will charge you with an additional fee to release the item to you if it hits above SGD400.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.