Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-12-2018, 04:12 PM   #46
Great Supremacy Member

heard ar heard
Asakura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2018, 04:14 PM   #47
Arch-Supremacy Member

this means it's unsafe to share family plan online?
It is only safe if you are the family admin as you can add and remove people in the family as and when you like...There is only one admin in the family group...I see people charge $8 or $9 to share a family group, is already out to profit from other people and they are the admin and you will be at their mercy for one year...
makav31i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2018, 04:17 PM   #48
Arch-Supremacy Member

heard got new switch model coming out on 2019

is it still worth to get the current switch now?
You don't buy now based on a rumour, if next year did not come out a new model, you wasted one year waiting for a rumour that turn out to be false...

You buy now, the rumour turn out to be true, you kick yourself for not waiting...

Worth it or not, you have to decide for yourself...
Old 15-12-2018, 04:32 PM   #49
NsR

It is only safe if you are the family admin as you can add and remove people in the family as and when you like...There is only one admin in the family group...I see people charge $8 or $9 to share a family group, is already out to profit from other people and they are the admin and you will be at their mercy for one year...
I am not the admin of that grp. But no choice i dont have 8 friends.
NsR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2018, 04:39 PM   #50
Arch-Supremacy Member

I dun have PrimeNow but if any of you guys want to buy Diablo3 Switch from Amazon..I wont mind tagging along and get 1 copy with yours..

Do PM me..
Sign up for the trial which is free for the first month or pay $2.99 for a month to ship it for free with $60 spend....
Old 15-12-2018, 04:42 PM   #51
Master Member

You don't buy now based on a rumour, if next year did not come out a new model, you wasted one year waiting for a rumour that turn out to be false...

You buy now, the rumour turn out to be true, you kick yourself for not waiting...

Worth it or not, you have to decide for yourself...
i hate this feeling :<

btw whats the different between export and local besides the warranty?
poorboii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2018, 04:48 PM   #52
Arch-Supremacy Member

I am not the admin of that grp. But no choice i dont have 8 friends.
You don't need 8 people to form a Family Group, 8 is just the maximum number of people that can be inside a Family Group...People wait for up to 8 strangers is because they want to save a few dollars...if 7 people pay the Family Admin $8 each, the Admin get the Nintendo Switch Online for free and still got change to buy a meal...

It is US$19.99/year if you were to sign up for Nintendo Switch Online alone...If you sign up for the Family Group, it is US$34.99...So long as two person sign up for the Family Group, each person is paying lesser than if they were to sign up alone...

Edit: Want to add the following link so that people can be aware before deciding to sign up with strangers...

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwi...be_careful_if/
NightFalcon8 likes this.

Last edited by makav31i; 15-12-2018 at 04:59 PM..
Old 15-12-2018, 04:52 PM   #53
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ask the seller about this. Most likely you need to download updates firmware for the controller
I don't think OEM controllers support firmware updates. But Nintendo did push an update to the original switch pro controller sometime back

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT
Just Me is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2018, 05:01 PM   #54

You don't need 8 people to form a Family Group, 8 is just the maximum number of people that can be inside a Family Group...People wait for up to 8 strangers is because they want to save a few dollars...if 7 people pay the Family Admin $8 each, the Admin get the Nintendo Switch Online for free and still got change to buy a meal...

It is US$19.99/year if you were to sign up for Nintendo Switch Online alone...If you sign up for the Family Group, it is US$34.99...So long as two person sign up for the Family Group, each person is paying lesser than if they were to sign up alone...
savings per year is only $20ish and ppl are willing to put themselves at the mercy of some online stranger.
Spectre007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2018, 05:16 PM   #55
NsR

Edit: Want to add the following link so that people can be aware before deciding to sign up with strangers...

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwi...be_careful_if/
Understand. Thanks for the useful information. Cheers
Old 15-12-2018, 05:23 PM   #56
Master Member

anyone using export set? worth to get over local set?
poorboii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2018, 06:14 PM   #57

See the carousell link i posted above. I joined that grp. Short of 2 more person to 8.
but he charged $8 lol
according to the rate is $35 usd and divided by 8 + conversion rate i think around 6.50 the most lol..
actually i dont mind $6.5 whether i m admin or not admin.. doesnt matter to me.. no point just to cheap ppl $6.5 and kena bad reputation.. haha

let gather 8 persons than we can apply for the family account..

Last edited by jack27; 15-12-2018 at 06:17 PM..
jack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2018, 06:57 PM   #58
NsR

but he charged $8 lol
according to the rate is $35 usd and divided by 8 + conversion rate i think around 6.50 the most lol..
actually i dont mind $6.5 whether i m admin or not admin.. doesnt matter to me.. no point just to cheap ppl $6.5 and kena bad reputation.. haha

let gather 8 persons than we can apply for the family account..
Pmed.........
Old 15-12-2018, 07:14 PM   #59
Arch-Supremacy Member

i hate this feeling :<

btw whats the different between export and local besides the warranty?
anyone using export set? worth to get over local set?
No difference other than the power supply pin type and wordings on the box...During sales which is quite regular, you can get the Nintendo Switch locally at a cheaper price than an export set...
poorboii likes this.
Old 15-12-2018, 08:09 PM   #60

curious, do you guys prefer eshop or physical copies? if eshop, which region do you use?
Normally buy game card

But once in a blue moon, eshop got 50% sales then buy from there
Sainté is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.