Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
So I asked before and joy con warranty is only 3 months as its considered as accessory... They said its maxsoft policy. So terrible...
But if you pay QS extra money to buy extra warranty, it's QS's own shop warranty right, nothing to do with maxsoft what. If pay extra money still subject to the same maxsoft policy then why bother paying extra for their 1+4=5 years warranty? QS is not like Sim Lim black shops rt?

Is there any stated terms & conditions for the extra warranty? Like buy insurance, must have a contract ma, heck, even have contract, you go insurance company to claim they still tell you this cannot claim that one not covered (then they increase your premium cos you pesty customer), but at least got black and white.

ElZedHaitch

Reaction score
But if you pay QS extra money to buy extra warranty, it's QS's own shop warranty right, nothing to do with maxsoft what. If pay extra money still subject to the same maxsoft policy then why bother paying extra for their 1+4=5 years warranty? QS is not like Sim Lim black shops rt?

Is there any stated terms & conditions for the extra warranty? Like buy insurance, must have a contract ma, heck, even have contract, you go insurance company to claim they still tell you this cannot claim that one not covered (then they increase your premium cos you pesty customer), but at least got black and white.

It's there on their site. Go look.

If any part is not covered by the 1 year warranty, they won't cover it either. So from what I understand joy con is a no go.

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why robert is because $399 can easily get gen 2 export set liao $399 for gen 1 with one year warranty is not worth it, if you really want gen 1 with local warranty buy used some seller start throwing off bundle used set on carousell liao.

First rule for electronic items always get the latest not the older

买新不买旧

Improved battery like is must buy huh m

jrwong84

Master Member
Reaction score
Improved battery like is must buy huh m

Depends you play at home more or on the go and oso depend you play handheld more or docked, if you mostly play at home and like to play docked tv mode more and only play at home in handheld mode you can charge your switch at home too good choice buy or stick with your gen 1.

If you play handheld more and mostly like to play outside take everywhere you go and don't like to carry portable charger, and less playing docked or just hate to charge while playing at home in handheld buy gen 2.

If you already own gen one just keep and wait for a better system update

If you are a new comer just get the gen 2 if warranty is a problem and you don't wish to spend too much get used gen 1

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Battery life is still important at home. A lot of people like to play games while lying on the bed.

Nemesismaster

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows why I can no longer make purchase with my credit card in eshop anymore? I used to be able to do that.

nightkids7089

Banned
Reaction score
noob question: which screen protector is the best yet not so sexpensive for the Switch ?
and must be dock-able.....

i am looking at Nyko......

thank you

vironix

Reaction score
noob question: which screen protector is the best yet not so sexpensive for the Switch ?
and must be dock-able.....

i am looking at Nyko......

thank you
Lol.jus get the cheapest tg u can find on Shopee or lazada... Think there's one 3 or 6dollar one. 2pcs.

Sent from the anal hair of Thanos using GAGT

ElZedHaitch

Reaction score
Anyone knows where is the cheapest switch lite. Very tempted... I play mostly handheld so seems nice to have a switch to carry around.

vironix

Reaction score
Might wanna wait for 10.10 flash sale if ur price point is 23x Cross fingers

Sent from the anal hair of Thanos using GAGT

matty78

Reaction score
I have just brought the gen 2 switch from Qishan for $414 after promo code at shopee, is the price reasonable?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.