HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Nintendo Switch thread - Part 3

Like Tree34Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2019, 06:26 PM   #961

crash bandicoot trilogy is S$28 on amazon prime app.
Spectre007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 01:45 PM   #962

Hi i am new here..

Where do you guys usually buy your switch games from? I came across few internet stores such as TOG and Gamermepro, what are your thoughts? Is there any sites you guys usually got it from besides the popular qishan etc cos usually their games is not really very cheap so looking for alternative.

Also not looking at carousell because I prefer to buy the game from a single shop, helps are welcome

Thanks!
weijian92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 02:51 PM   #963
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi i am new here..

Where do you guys usually buy your switch games from? I came across few internet stores such as TOG and Gamermepro, what are your thoughts? Is there any sites you guys usually got it from besides the popular qishan etc cos usually their games is not really very cheap so looking for alternative.

Also not looking at carousell because I prefer to buy the game from a single shop, helps are welcome

Thanks!
I got my Super Mario Odyssey from Gamewerkz. Other than that, I buy from Nintendoís eShop.
Old 08-07-2019, 03:01 PM   #964

I got my Super Mario Odyssey from Gamewerkz. Other than that, I buy from Nintendoís eShop.
Thanks just went to googled it, they do not have a website to show what they are selling like the one i mentioned?
Old 08-07-2019, 03:15 PM   #965
Arch-Supremacy Member

Thanks just went to googled it, they do not have a website to show what they are selling like the one i mentioned?
But they do have FB and thatís where I got all their deals and promos.
Old 08-07-2019, 03:44 PM   #966

But they do have FB and thatís where I got all their deals and promos.
Thanks! So far I find that gamermepro is selling quite reasonable price and they also seems to have some event going on, has anyone got anything from there? I only came to realized this store few days back, wonder if it would be wise to get anything from them
Old 08-07-2019, 03:52 PM   #967

just buy from shopee, can use voucher and credit card promo codes.
no need to bother with all these rubbish game shops.
Spectre007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 04:32 PM   #968

just buy from shopee, can use voucher and credit card promo codes.
no need to bother with all these rubbish game shops.
Agreed on your point but sometimes those shop selling at cheaper price and it already covered those promo codes in shopee I compared the price, seems like shopee is not the cheapest
Old 08-07-2019, 11:46 PM   #969
High Supremacy Member

Thanks! So far I find that gamermepro is selling quite reasonable price and they also seems to have some event going on, has anyone got anything from there? I only came to realized this store few days back, wonder if it would be wise to get anything from them
Yes, you should buy from local game shops.

funzsquare, gamewerks, qisahn

Pelican Cases http://bit.ly/154HycK
noobiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 01:21 AM   #970

Starting a nintendo online family!
currently 7/8
anyone interested?

Last edited by drakie147; 09-07-2019 at 10:44 AM..
drakie147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 04:41 AM   #971
Master Member

Agreed on your point but sometimes those shop selling at cheaper price and it already covered those promo codes in shopee I compared the price, seems like shopee is not the cheapest
Which game u lookin at? I just went to the site u mentioned...they only have like 14?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
KingOfSbw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 11:50 AM   #972

Yes, you should buy from local game shops.

funzsquare, gamewerks, qisahn
Havenít been to funzsquare, but will go have a look! I went to play e and they were quite rude
Which game u lookin at? I just went to the site u mentioned...they only have like 14?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
Yeah seems like that to me, only interested their giveaway event for now, seems like this gamerme me kinda new to me. 😅
Old 09-07-2019, 11:53 AM   #973
EJB
High Supremacy Member

Starting a nintendo online family!
currently 7/8
anyone interested?
I need 2 slots, have?
Old 09-07-2019, 12:25 PM   #974

Is that really true? It's hard for physical shops to sell lower than online platforms really. If you know when and how to stack Shopee codes (and coins), you are able to buy games at around $20 lower than retail price after all the discounts. Not sure physical shops will sell that low (for AAA titles of course and not those obscure games)? Maybe I'm wrong.

Last edited by culepico; 09-07-2019 at 12:32 PM..
culepico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 06:03 PM   #975

Is that really true? It's hard for physical shops to sell lower than online platforms really. If you know when and how to stack Shopee codes (and coins), you are able to buy games at around $20 lower than retail price after all the discounts. Not sure physical shops will sell that low (for AAA titles of course and not those obscure games)? Maybe I'm wrong.
I may be wrong too, I saw gamerme selling sao at $60 and compared to shopee at $62.90, the problem is that store have to little games, hopefully they will have more stocks soon 😅 I am hoping I can get a cheaper Zelda haha
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.