Persona 5

qwertified

Reaction score
bought an R2 copy, now trying to get the jap DLC, but my ps4 "cant find the application"

do i have to make an EU PSN account to use the DLC on my R2 game?

or heck should i just get a R3 version...

Did u guys play in eng or jap?

R2 dlc always need to use EU account to redeem.. they are on their own, not like R1 and R3 sometimes can work with each other.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
R2 dlc always need to use EU account to redeem.. they are on their own, not like R1 and R3 sometimes can work with each other.
DLC code always have to use the correct region's account to redeem, regardless whether one region's DLC is compatible with another region's base game.

R2 and R3 are sometimes compatible as well. Basically R1 and R2 are always separate from each other, not cross-region compatible. R3 is sometimes separate from all other regions (especially the multi-language version games), sometimes take from R1 (so it's compatible with R1), sometimes take from R2 (thus compatible with R2).

hszxyOI.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.