HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Persona 5

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2017, 04:02 PM   #76
Master Member

Yes but this only works for Persona 5 specifically and the US account that u dl the r1 Dlc has to be set as primary ps4.

actually a very noob question. say i have a r3 disc and am playing the game using the r3 account. can the downloaded r1 dlc audio pack be able to run on the game in r3 account?

Last edited by Gametaku; 04-04-2017 at 04:22 PM..
Gametaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 04:06 PM   #77

Yes but this only for Persona 5 specifically and the US account that u dl the r1 Dlc has to be set as primary ps4.
i see.. so i have to play the game with my r1 account. was just thinking cos i've alr clocked 25hrs thru the r3 account. thanks!
bingbing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 04:10 PM   #78

Just wait for R3 DLC then. Should be out tomorrow. Save the hassles if you're not sure how the region DLC works.
Old 04-04-2017, 04:11 PM   #79
Master Member

No need. U can still play with ur r3 and dl the Dlc with the US account. Just set the US account to primary and play with the r3 account.

i see.. so i have to play the game with my r1 account. was just thinking cos i've alr clocked 25hrs thru the r3 account. thanks!
Gametaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 04:17 PM   #80

No need. U can still play with ur r3 and dl the Dlc with the US account. Just set the US account to primary and play with the r3 account.
i see, thanks!
Old 04-04-2017, 04:19 PM   #81
Master Member

Don't confuse 2 different parts:

1) The game and its DLCs. Basically game from one region can only use DLCs from same region. But there are exceptions. This case is one of the exceptions where R1 and R3 are compatible. R2 is not.

2) Playing the game (and its DLCs). This one is easy, regardless what region the game and (and its DLCs) is, you can use any region PSN account to play them. (There are some exceptions though.)

So, 1), if your game is R1, get the Jap VO DLC from R1; if your game is R3, get the Jap VO DLC from R1 too (unless you wait until R3 store has it). 2) you can use R1 or R3 account to play, doesn't matter.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 04:31 PM   #82

1) The game and its DLCs. Basically game from one region can only use DLCs from same region. But there are exceptions. This case is one of the exceptions where R1 and R3 are compatible. R2 is not.

2) Playing the game (and its DLCs). This one is easy, regardless what region the game and (and its DLCs) is, you can use any region PSN account to play them. (There are some exceptions though.)

So, 1), if your game is R1, get the Jap VO DLC from R1; if your game is R3, get the Jap VO DLC from R1 too (unless you wait until R3 store has it). 2) you can use R1 or R3 account to play, doesn't matter.
woah thanks for the clarification, thats a big help! enjoy the game everybardi!
Old 04-04-2017, 04:36 PM   #83

wah sian, you make me regret slightly for picking the steelbook version instead of this >_< nice video man!
Thanks! Well what matters most is that we can play and enjoy the game. Subscribe to my youtube channel if you'd like
justinkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 07:10 PM   #84
Supremacy Member

No wonder R2 is cheaper . japanese like have more dlc leh .
Old 04-04-2017, 07:41 PM   #85
Master Member

No wonder R2 is cheaper . japanese like have more dlc leh .
Chinese version also has more DLCs already, but then Chinese ver came out a few weeks earlier. Japanese ver came out last year.

Available on SG psn store:

Japanese ver (26 DLCs)
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...0000%3AADD-ONS

Chinese ver (7 DLCs)
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...0000%3AADD-ONS

On US psn store, English version has 4 DLCs (1 of which is Japanese VO, which CH and JP vers don't need. English version DLCs should catch up, as they already announced DLC plans.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 07:42 PM   #86

Somehow persona always allows for the r1 dlcs for R3. In the past, I got an R3 version of persona 4 arena ultimax but the story mode dlc was not avaliable on R3, but the r1 dlc works too.
ElZedHaitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 08:32 PM   #87
Honorary Member

all steelbook edition in sg is R1 right?

mine says ESRB: M on the front

behind, Region says ALL
Nitrile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:26 PM   #88

Hey guys jus wanna ask. Can u guys find the dlc for persona 5? For me i cant seemed to find it. I only can find the jap n chinese ver. The english one just showed me the preordered version. Just cant seemed to find the dlc for the english version anywhere :/ my psn account is registered under sg btw
Xepheus2402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 09:57 PM   #89
Honorary Member

Hey guys jus wanna ask. Can u guys find the dlc for persona 5? For me i cant seemed to find it. I only can find the jap n chinese ver. The english one just showed me the preordered version. Just cant seemed to find the dlc for the english version anywhere :/ my psn account is registered under sg btw
try downloading from USA PSN

i see all 4 there.
Nitrile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 10:00 PM   #90

all steelbook edition in sg is R1 right?

mine says ESRB: M on the front

behind, Region says ALL
Not all. There's R2 versions out there as well in local stores.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.