HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Play-E chu pattern

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-02-2017, 09:34 AM   #16

My brother did inform me about this great cashback but I told him I didn't receive any email and there's no advertisement or any notification in play-e app. Nothing related to this was on the official site. So I thought it may be system delay in batch sending the email or whatever.

17 Feb nothing. 18 Feb still nothing. I asked my brother if it was fake. (lol) then today I saw your post.

However, Play-e did have some great cashback previously. Spent $150 on multiple games and get back $100 anniversary promo (I used it for Nintendo classic edition, which only cost $9.90 instead of $109.90) but then yes, some stuffs are exp, like the digital cards, better off getting from Play Asia.

Also I receive good customer service from them when I'm at the shops most of the time.

Regarding this mishap, the least they could do is a full refund or just honor it, I'll be very mad too as it affected friends.
mliolukiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2017, 11:12 AM   #17
Supremacy Member

I am happy that Qishan break away from Play-e....

The PLAYe departure

In July 2016, Qisahn made The Straits Times headlines by joining the PLAYe chain of games and collectible stores. The latter had formed in 2015, swiftly picking up various retailers to become the dominant brand in Singapore.

By December, Qisahn bought back its name and back-end technology to go independent. The branching off from PLAYe, as reported by Geek Culture, was amicable.

Soon points to a “change in direction” as his reasons for leaving. While he saw the benefits of joining the PLAYe family, he found it was best for him to part ways and focus on Qisahn’s strengths as the organization shifted its focus elsewhere.
Old 19-02-2017, 06:33 PM   #18
Supremacy Member

sibei jialat one here, cut people throat is number one, up price by $20 for that few pieces of cheap card?

asia PSN oso one kind, the purpose of digital game at first was to charge cheaper becuz no need box and disc, save cost save the earth eco friendly,

but look the price now? like no much differences from physical copies.

like this might as well go for physical copies? at least when freak time comes, needing of cash, can sell it away.
chiu all really kum lan if chiu all buy console digital games at day 1 price. Can't resell the game after finish playing. Next time chiu wanna quit console all your games become useless. Wanna sell your account also can't sell for much money. At least if chiu got 100 physical games, chiu can sell easily at 5 bucks per pop. Good luck selling your accounts of 100 digital games for 500 bucks.

At least pc digital games still ok since chiu will almost always have a pc and can access the library any day any time and no worries of backward compatibility.

bwaysaibonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2017, 06:59 PM   #19
Arch-Supremacy Member

chiu all really kum lan if chiu all buy console digital games at day 1 price. Can't resell the game after finish playing. Next time chiu wanna quit console all your games become useless. Wanna sell your account also can't sell for much money. At least if chiu got 100 physical games, chiu can sell easily at 5 bucks per pop. Good luck selling your accounts of 100 digital games for 500 bucks.

At least pc digital games still ok since chiu will almost always have a pc and can access the library any day any time and no worries of backward compatibility.
alot of people sell games, but alot of people also dun wan to sell games.

personally i dun like to sell my games also but i still prefer physical and the only digital games i buy are those tt i see myself gg to play over and over again so i dun have to keep changing disc

anyway i dun doubt that there r people who need to sell their games to fund their gaming but there r also people who r high earners and really dont give a sh!t about the stupid prices shops give us (like wan to offer me 10$ for my 3ds games come on la wtf that is not even 1 meal) sometimes i rather use my disc as frisbee than resell
tidiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2017, 07:04 PM   #20
Arch-Supremacy Member

I am happy that Qishan break away from Play-e....

honestly, i go around see the playe shops tt got acquired by them, actually no change at all..just that they r part of a brand now...machiam give them money to change name only
Old 19-02-2017, 08:03 PM   #21
Supremacy Member

alot of people sell games, but alot of people also dun wan to sell games.

personally i dun like to sell my games also but i still prefer physical and the only digital games i buy are those tt i see myself gg to play over and over again so i dun have to keep changing disc

anyway i dun doubt that there r people who need to sell their games to fund their gaming but there r also people who r high earners and really dont give a sh!t about the stupid prices shops give us (like wan to offer me 10$ for my 3ds games come on la wtf that is not even 1 meal) sometimes i rather use my disc as frisbee than resell
But then it's always better to have more options to do what you want with what you paid for. Be it whether you wanna sell it, give to friends ah mao or ah gao or playing freebies.

bwaysaibonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2017, 08:20 PM   #22
Arch-Supremacy Member

But then it's always better to have more options to do what you want with what you paid for. Be it whether you wanna sell it, give to friends ah mao or ah gao or playing freebies.
u damn free sia troll in the switch thread finish liao come here kpkb call ppl kum lan
Old 20-02-2017, 11:11 AM   #23

u damn free sia troll in the switch thread finish liao come here kpkb call ppl kum lan
At least he/she is much better now. Last time he/she tried very hard to be unique/special by creating his/her own words/language which is a sore to even read...now he/she still retains that uniqueness by using the below only:

Chiu = You

WTF? Hahaha
Old 20-02-2017, 03:21 PM   #24
Arch-Supremacy Member

At least he/she is much better now. Last time he/she tried very hard to be unique/special by creating his/her own words/language which is a sore to even read...now he/she still retains that uniqueness by using the below only:

Chiu = You

WTF? Hahaha
uh...actually most of the words he use is edmw lingo..like chiu...
and he did say that this thread was originally from edmw subforum

i gues u 281 posts nvr leave this subsection much?

but his engrish abit give people headache..
Old 21-02-2017, 12:49 PM   #25

uh...actually most of the words he use is edmw lingo..like chiu...
and he did say that this thread was originally from edmw subforum

i gues u 281 posts nvr leave this subsection much?

but his engrish abit give people headache..
Sorry I didn't know about that lingo. I used to post in gameaxis back then only and I don't remember such words being used, which now has migrated here. Only recently then I got back to read and post in game forums.

Haha pardon me for being such a noob.

But right on point about the headache. Cannot read it with ease at all! I'm taking about earlier posts - excessive use until some other users put him on ignore list. LOL.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.