HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Price Tracker for Playstation Store

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PierceLee

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2017, 01:16 PM   #1

Price Tracker for Playstation Store

Finally, there is a price tracker for the playstation store!
https://psprices.com/region-sg/index

Last edited by wind79; 02-10-2017 at 01:44 PM.. Reason: Move to main thread
wind79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 03:57 PM   #2
Master Member

It's been there for a long time. I've been quoting them when referencing price history.

One thing it's lacking is a way to search across regions (regions as selected by you). If I want to compare prices, I will need to do a search on US price, Canada price, UK price and SG price individually.

It's also lacking in some intelligence when showing the price. For example, it was showing a certain AAA game as FREE, I thot it's a pricing error but upon inspection, that game entry is indeed free but it can only be purchased if you already bought the "pre-order ticket". So the site doesn't know how to recognise or present this.

Regardless, it is a very useful tool that I reference frequently.
wind79 likes this.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 04:14 PM   #3

Thanks, I have no idea it is already shared. Just to share with the rest of the pals here who didn't know such a tracker exists.
wind79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 05:00 PM   #4
Master Member

It's ok, I'm just adding some feedback about the site. I dont think many ppl use it, so it's good to share.
PierceLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2017, 02:15 PM   #5
Arch-Supremacy Member

Very useful site. I didn't know about this one.

thanks!
flea_pepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2017, 08:17 PM   #6

A lot of the times these tools are only used for personal reference, not as a confirmation tool or will be a main part of your decision making on whether to purchase the game or not ... it only adds confidence to a certain extent but ultimately not used as a deciding factor for me ... well that is for me, i think there will be people that will beg to differ from me with that being said, it's good to be more well informed especially when it comes to prices !
MyNameIsBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.