www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Console Gaming (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/console-gaming-383/)
-   -   Promotion/bundle for Nintendo switch (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/console-gaming-383/promotion-bundle-nintendo-switch-5954866.html)

effkewkew 15-12-2018 04:19 PM

Promotion/bundle for Nintendo switch
 
Hello everyone! Just wondering if thereís any promotion anywhere for Nintendo switch currently. Looking to get one as Iíve decided to get a switch over a ps4! Any lobang/kangtao/recommendations? Thanks in advance all!

Elysium87 15-12-2018 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by effkewkew (Post 118118134)
Hello everyone! Just wondering if thereís any promotion anywhere for Nintendo switch currently. Looking to get one as Iíve decided to get a switch over a ps4! Any lobang/kangtao/recommendations? Thanks in advance all!

just look out at shopee/lazada/qoo10/prime singapore and compare

you already miss 12.12 promotion, so just wait and see year end if there's any promo

effkewkew 15-12-2018 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elysium87 (Post 118121756)
just look out at shopee/lazada/qoo10/prime singapore and compare

you already miss 12.12 promotion, so just wait and see year end if there's any promo

Hi may I just ask if 12.12 was really a lot cheaper?

culepico 15-12-2018 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by effkewkew (Post 118123780)
Hi may I just ask if 12.12 was really a lot cheaper?

It was possible to buy at $348.12 (flash sale price of $398.12 minus voucher codes).

unlimited_max 16-12-2018 06:38 PM

Cheapest i saw now is $355, but is export set..

gigigigi 17-12-2018 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by culepico (Post 118124008)
It was possible to buy at $348.12 (flash sale price of $398.12 minus voucher codes).

This one require a lot of skill/luck.
More normally attainable one wiould be 388 using 60$ qoo10 voucher. Or the much more common 50$ voucher

effkewkew 17-12-2018 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigigigi (Post 118139613)
This one require a lot of skill/luck.
More normally attainable one wiould be 388 using 60$ qoo10 voucher. Or the much more common 50$ voucher

Buy from qoo10 should be cheaper than buying from store right? But I abit worried also cos like now thereís exports sets going around online.. would prefer a local set though

khroness 17-12-2018 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by effkewkew (Post 118142298)
Buy from qoo10 should be cheaper than buying from store right? But I abit worried also cos like now thereís exports sets going around online.. would prefer a local set though

some qoo10 seller has physical store that you can go to collect your item

gigigigi 18-12-2018 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by effkewkew (Post 118142298)
Buy from qoo10 should be cheaper than buying from store right? But I abit worried also cos like now thereís exports sets going around online.. would prefer a local set though

For qoo10 qisahn is the one with most reliable coupon deal and trustworthy. (Will say export set as export set.wont con you by claiming its local. Service quality at shop mainly depends on luck).
Other than qisahn there's gameXtreme.
At Lazada/shopee there are some other trustworthy local shop like playtrend, shopitree

TheSYF 19-12-2018 01:59 PM

Any good deals now for local set?

nicepal 29-12-2018 04:18 PM

local set seems cost $599 from courts.. comes with mario game play and headset and console cover i think...

clayghost 11-01-2019 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicepal (Post 118354539)
local set seems cost $599 from courts.. comes with mario game play and headset and console cover i think...

To be honest, if not DOA, Nintendo have good hardware and should be fine. Now export set also have one year warranty like below.
https://qoo.tn/Bss4gR/Q100007949

harumatsu 23-01-2019 09:33 PM

To be honest the best deal is still to get from Qisahn (just wait for Q0010 coupon or sth). At least less worry about warranty claim and stuff later.

runningman.snsd 24-01-2019 12:31 AM

Can consider carousell, a lot sellers selling the smash bros bundle with local warranty for decent price

nhc125 06-02-2019 07:47 PM

https://www.lazada.sg/products/i2946...Flag=true&mp=1

is this legit?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.