SNES Classic announced, and we probably can't get one.

d4rkw1sH

Reaction score
seems like qoo10 is selling the super famicom from japan qoo. for $149 though their shipping is like $12. theres some $10 off $50 discount coupon now too so total comes up to about $150 still much cheaper than other places i guess. too bad they dont have to us version on sale.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Rumour Buster: The Nintendo 64 Classic Mini Game List 'Leak' is a Batch of Old PDF Files

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ni_game_list_leak_is_a_batch_of_old_pdf_files
I personally don't think a rumored N64 Classic is true, but that link doesn't debunk anything. It is just saying that those manuals posted are old manuals. Of course they are old manuals, nobody is expecting them to be updated to reference a N64 Classic (or else it wouldn't even be a rumor, it would be as good as an announcement).

The question is: why these games? There are other popular games not included, and there are marginally popular games included, and there's even one included that's not released in US. The list is not a random one though, it looks like something someone gave a lot of thoughts into deciding what manuals to release. That's the root of the rumor, and that "why these games" question is still unanswered convincingly with facts. Again, I don't think it's true, I think the list is just coincidental, but there is just no evidence presented to disprove it.

d4rkw1sH

Reaction score
anyway lazada has just reopened their preorder for their SNES it seems but selling at $169 now probably might drop for 11/11. qisahn has it for $135 now and it seems may drop more with discount codes but wouldnt know if the stock would run out first :s13:

jrwong84

Master Member
Reaction score
anyway lazada has just reopened their preorder for their SNES it seems but selling at $169 now probably might drop for 11/11. qisahn has it for $135 now and it seems may drop more with discount codes but wouldnt know if the stock would run out first :s13:

Aiyo你有完没完!Why so long winded one? Those who want to buy already buy those who don't wish to buy will always compare price $10+ is not a big deal

d4rkw1sH

Reaction score
Aiyo你有完没完!Why so long winded one? Those who want to buy already buy those who don't wish to buy will always compare price $10+ is not a big deal

dont see the harm in sharing with those who want to buy but are still holding off for price. i also just hoot only since its a $40 price diff now. well then again you can always ignore the posts :)

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rumour Buster: The Nintendo 64 Classic Mini Game List 'Leak' is a Batch of Old PDF Files

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ni_game_list_leak_is_a_batch_of_old_pdf_files

I remain unoptimistic about N64 Classic. NES and SNES emulation has been perfected for years by various enthusiasts. N64 emulation is still buggy. I know virtual console exists, but that too is buggy and can crash during speedruns. And that's with the processing power of home consoles; tiny low-power microconsoles need to cut more corners for speed.

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OBcBUYe.png

BigMonkey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone still looking in japan for the set, i saw a shop selling 8,000 excluding tax

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.