www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Console Gaming (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/console-gaming-383/)
-   -   SNES Classic announced, and we probably can't get one. (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/console-gaming-383/snes-classic-announced-we-probably-cant-get-one-5645022.html)

Vulpix 27-06-2017 09:51 AM

SNES Classic announced, and we probably can't get one.
 
http://www.nintendo.com/images/page/...c/packshot.jpg

http://www.nintendo.com/super-nes-classic

Who attempting to buy and get instantly disappointed because of lack of stock? :s13:

Marukoban 27-06-2017 11:32 AM

Actually I'm sure you can get one, just that it will be at scalper's price level.

TrueBeliever_jh 27-06-2017 12:04 PM

The SNES Classic's controller cables are two feet longer than the NES Classic
Quote:

it will include a cord that’s around five feet long, two feet longer than the NES. That’s somewhat on the short side, but still a decent improvement — though of course there will likely be some aftermarket wireless options after the system launches in September.
5ft = 1.52m

US side game list
Quote:

The full list of games included on the SNES Classic follows:

Contra III: The Alien Wars
Donkey Kong Country
EarthBound
Final Fantasy III
F-ZERO
Kirby Super Star
Kirby’s Dream Course
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mega Man X
Secret of Mana
Star Fox
Star Fox 2
Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
Super Castlevania IV
Super Ghouls ’n Ghosts
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Super Punch-Out!!
Yoshi’s Island
Japan side
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/UOKp...micom_mini.jpg
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/DLUf...00703_02.0.jpg
Here are the games on Japan’s Super NES Classic Edition
Quote:

The Japanese release of the Nintendo Classic Mini Super Famicom includes Ganbare Goemon: Yukihime Kyūshutsu Emaki (aka Legend of the Mystical Ninja); Panel de Pon, which came stateside as Tetris Attack; Super Formation Soccer (aka Super Soccer); and Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem. The mini Super Famicom will also ship with a different Street Fighter game: Super Street Fighter 2: The New Challengers instead of Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting.

Contra 3: The Alien Wars
Donkey Kong Country
F-Zero
Final Fantasy 6
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem
Legend of the Mystical Ninja
Kirby Super Star
Mega Man X
Panel de Pon
Secret of Mana
Star Fox
Star Fox 2
Super Soccer
Super Ghouls n Ghosts
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario RPG
Super Mario World
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Super Metroid
Super Street Fighter 2: The New Challengers
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Runez 27-06-2017 12:21 PM

The Super Famicom design definitely much nicer

but i want US english games :s13:

lao3hero 27-06-2017 12:28 PM

Qisahn taking pre-orders now

TrueBeliever_jh 27-06-2017 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Runez (Post 108846278)
The Super Famicom design definitely much nicer

but i want US english games :s13:

get the Europe/PAL version :o

The European SNES Classic is even more adorable than the US version

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/f43B...XcAAopva.0.jpg
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/gGMf..._image912w.jpg
same lineup of games

wwenze 27-06-2017 12:41 PM

Waiting for them to remake Xbox 360

ckleow79 27-06-2017 01:13 PM

hope the plastic don't discolor overtime.....

TrueBeliever_jh 27-06-2017 02:16 PM

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...r_Coverart.png

so technically that is 21 + 7 = 28 games :crazy:

the front of the SNES/SFC ports are not plug-able. jus for show :s13:

lycheehello 27-06-2017 07:10 PM

it wasn't that difficult for me to get the NES classic.....think the shortage hit US market the worst.....Singapore still ok

BigMonkey 27-06-2017 08:04 PM

NES release price was $180, now pple lelong at $35 (not by maxsoft, maybe parelle importer) real funny.

wwenze 28-06-2017 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMonkey (Post 108853985)
NES release price was $180, now pple lelong at $35 (not by maxsoft, maybe parelle importer) real funny.

The real one cannot play arcade games

JAson1980 28-06-2017 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lycheehello (Post 108853019)
it wasn't that difficult for me to get the NES classic.....think the shortage hit US market the worst.....Singapore still ok

At scalper price?

PierceLee 28-06-2017 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lycheehello (Post 108853019)
it wasn't that difficult for me to get the NES classic.....think the shortage hit US market the worst.....Singapore still ok

Looking at reviews and streamings, the NES one is quite unplayable. Firstly the controller cable is super super short, you have to buy third party extension. This SNES one has longer cable but still very short.

The NES mini has super super tiny controller (imagine big adult hands holding a matchbox), which is very hard to use, especially the d-pad. If you have to press in any diagonal direction, gg liao. The SNES controllers at least has rounded shape, which helped in the life size console but the NES controller's sharp corners wasn't much of a problem in the mini size version. I expect the same issues with this, again especially the d-pad, due to the tiny size.

Marukoban 28-06-2017 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PierceLee (Post 108861835)
Looking at reviews and streamings, the NES one is quite unplayable. Firstly the controller cable is super super short, you have to buy third party extension. This SNES one has longer cable but still very short.

The NES mini has super super tiny controller (imagine big adult hands holding a matchbox), which is very hard to use, especially the d-pad. If you have to press in any diagonal direction, gg liao. The SNES controllers at least has rounded shape, which helped in the life size console but the NES controller's sharp corners wasn't much of a problem in the mini size version. I expect the same issues with this, again especially the d-pad, due to the tiny size.

I doubt many people buy this one to play games.
It is mostly a collector item.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.