Uncharted 4

alibaba136

Reaction score
I'm having a problem. I pre order collection editor but I cannot find the redeem code in disc , anyone having this problem ? I'm helpless

Adolez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought the digital deluxe edition for PS4? How do you actually redeem the triple pack and other add ons?

TIA.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone bought the digital deluxe edition for PS4? How do you actually redeem the triple pack and other add ons?

TIA.
Triple Pack is like a season pass, it's for future DLC contents. They have not announced the release window of these contents or what the contents are (except that there will be a single-player add-on, similar to the Left Behind DLC for The Last of Us).

When those DLCs are released in the future, they will be listed as separate items on the PSN store. You will see them with a price of 'free' and you can purchase them then. (Other people who do not have the Triple Pack may see them with an actual price or as unavailable for purchase.)

Adolez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Triple Pack is like a season pass, it's for future DLC contents. They have not announced the release window of these contents or what the contents are (except that there will be a single-player add-on, similar to the Left Behind DLC for The Last of Us).

When those DLCs are released in the future, they will be listed as separate items on the PSN store. You will see them with a price of 'free' and you can purchase them then. (Other people who do not have the Triple Pack may see them with an actual price or as unavailable for purchase.)

Thanks Pierce.

What about the other add ons that come with the digital deluxe edition - like the multiplayer coins, etc? How do i redeeem them? Sorry i don't know the exact details about it.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
What about the other add ons that come with the digital deluxe edition - like the multiplayer coins, etc? How do i redeeem them? Sorry i don't know the exact details about it.
Hmmm actually I haven't check the other items cos they are for multiplayer and I didn't play much of that. (Mine's the standard digital edition, no triple pack.) They should be available to you when you go into multiplayer in the customisation menu. Or see whether you have access to Thomas Tew and Adam Baldridge.

Here's a list of what's in the editions:

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...-date-announced-collectors-editions-detailed/
If you prefer to own your games digitally, then you also have options. Starting tomorrow you can choose to pre-order the Digital Standard Edition from PlayStation Store that comes jam packed with:

• Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End digital download
  • Two multiplayer outfits: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune and Heist Drake
  • Two custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin and Snow Weapon Skin
  • The Phurba Dagger Taunt
  • Naughty Dog Points

Or, if you want the complete digital experience you can pre-order the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes everything above plus:

• Desert Drake Multiplayer Outfit
  • Desert Weapon Skin
  • Thomas Tew and Adam Baldridge
  • Uncharted 4 Triple Pack
    • Includes future access to the first-ever single-player story add-on for the Uncharted series and two multiplayer packs that will unlock new, rare and legendary multiplayer items
  • Instant unlock of two multiplayer customization items

The Triple Pack will also be available to purchase separately as an add-on. If you already pre-ordered Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End through PlayStation Store, you can upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition to nab that sweet discount on the Triple Pack.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.