HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

US PSN or Asia PSN?

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-01-2017, 06:03 PM   #31
Banned

i have all 4 regions of PSN (US, UK, Asia, JPN) but my main is US. That's where my PS+ is also active on (till 2018).
WTF like that total how much u pay per year of subsciption??
[[ForeverAlone]] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2017, 06:13 PM   #32

WTF like that total how much u pay per year of subsciption??
What talking u? Create account no need pay 1 what, only ps+ need to pay.
qwertified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2017, 10:36 AM   #33

amazon got $10 off for one yr ps+
Jordan Chang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2017, 11:08 AM   #34

49.99 via amazon.

amazon got $10 off for one yr ps+
nivlac9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2017, 01:26 PM   #35
Banned

What talking u? Create account no need pay 1 what, only ps+ need to pay.
I didn't know ...PSN got two type of account?

I go PSN online simply because cousin ask me go online play with him.
[[ForeverAlone]] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2017, 03:09 PM   #36

I didn't know ...PSN got two type of account?

I go PSN online simply because cousin ask me go online play with him.
+ or no + only lo, not different account. Like u normal member or special member
Old 22-01-2017, 11:34 AM   #37

Anyone can help ? ive just bought the digital code from amazon US $50 but it is taking too long to be "approve" ? status still under pending verification for so long.

Past 3 purchases was drop by merchant and was cancel. anyone know whats the problem ?
Old 22-01-2017, 02:33 PM   #38

Email Amazon and ask, here no one can help u.
Ur past purchases if cancelled they shld have emailed u and told u why? Like the item cannot deliver to your designated address or stock, etc? Again, email amazon and ask
Old 22-01-2017, 03:38 PM   #39

You can try getting US $50 PSN cards or other digital cards from play-asia.com

I purchased quite a few times from them already and they always email me the code within an hour and no problem with the code when inputting in PSN store. Not sure about the price at Amazon though. The price at play-asia.com is still reasonable for me, unlike some stores locally.
mliolukiye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2017, 09:45 PM   #40

From the PS4 manual:

You do NOT need to subscribe to US PS Plus in order to buy something (like overcooked) from US PSN store. All you need is a US PSN account. (You cannot pay directly as they do not accept SG credit card or SG paypal account. You have to purchase US PSN prepaid card. See Game Deal thread first 2 posts for details.)

If you already have PS+ subscription in your Asia PSN account, you do not need to subscribe again on another account if you just want to play online. The PS+ benefit of online multiplayer gaming is extended to other PSN accounts (Asia, US, any region) that's on the same PS4 (assuming you only have 1 PS4 and it's activated as primary PS4 for the account that has PS+ subscription).

If you purchase a game from US PSN store (using US PSN account), you do not need to use the same US PSN account to play it. You can use other accounts on the same PS4 to play (again assuming you only have 1 PS4 and it's activated as primary PS4 for the account that bought the game).

But sadly it doesn't work with f2p games. From what I experienced. I tried downloading Paragon and wanted to play with my Asia acc but can't.
yaqin123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2017, 08:07 PM   #41
Master Member

But sadly it doesn't work with f2p games. From what I experienced. I tried downloading Paragon and wanted to play with my Asia acc but can't.
I downloaded Paragon from US psn store and played with my SG psn account, no problem. (I just wanted to test it, didn't do much, only played the tutorial part. I also skipped the part about creating Epic account.)
PierceLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2017, 12:02 PM   #42

I downloaded Paragon from US psn store and played with my SG psn account, no problem. (I just wanted to test it, didn't do much, only played the tutorial part. I also skipped the part about creating Epic account.)
hmmm, am i doing something wrong.. i couldnt even launch the application from my sg psn account. bottom right of the app got the locked padlock logo.

i've already activated my sg psn as primary ps4. or there any other steps to do that i did not?
Old 26-01-2017, 12:46 PM   #43
Master Member

hmmm, am i doing something wrong.. i couldnt even launch the application from my sg psn account. bottom right of the app got the locked padlock logo.

i've already activated my sg psn as primary ps4. or there any other steps to do that i did not?
On the PS4, log in to the US psn account that downloaded the game, then...
  • [Settings] > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] > [Activate]

Log out, log in to the psn account (whichever region) that has a PS Plus subscription, do the same. (Paragon is an online game, you need a PS Plus subscription to play. It doesn't have to be the same account playing that has PS+, but at least one psn account on the same PS4 must have PS+.)

For that matter, just do the same for every psn account that you have on the PS4.

One PS4 can have up to 16 psn accounts. Each and everyone of them can activate that PS4 as its own "primary ps4". Ppl always get confused with the concept. The fact is, a PS4 does not have such thing as a "primary account", all 16 accounts are equal. It is the reverse, each account can exists on 2 PS4s, so each account have to activate 1 (of the 2) PS4 as its "primary ps4". The significance is that on the "primary ps4" of an account, things that the account owns (games downloaded like Paragon) as well as PS+ benefit of playing online is shared with all other accounts on that same PS4.
PierceLee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2017, 01:38 PM   #44
Arch-Supremacy Member

is any1 playing destiny
issit fun?

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-...TCOLLECTION001
cannot buy????

driveclub worth it anot? what happened to the ps+ edition? tt one free right

Last edited by tidiii; 26-01-2017 at 01:42 PM..
tidiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2017, 02:50 PM   #45

On the PS4, log in to the US psn account that downloaded the game, then...
  • [Settings] > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] > [Activate]

Log out, log in to the psn account (whichever region) that has a PS Plus subscription, do the same. (Paragon is an online game, you need a PS Plus subscription to play. It doesn't have to be the same account playing that has PS+, but at least one psn account on the same PS4 must have PS+.)

For that matter, just do the same for every psn account that you have on the PS4.

One PS4 can have up to 16 psn accounts. Each and everyone of them can activate that PS4 as its own "primary ps4". Ppl always get confused with the concept. The fact is, a PS4 does not have such thing as a "primary account", all 16 accounts are equal. It is the reverse, each account can exists on 2 PS4s, so each account have to activate 1 (of the 2) PS4 as its "primary ps4". The significance is that on the "primary ps4" of an account, things that the account owns (games downloaded like Paragon) as well as PS+ benefit of playing online is shared with all other accounts on that same PS4.

ahhh.. okay. thanks alot!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.