US PSN or Asia PSN?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
But sadly it doesn't work with f2p games. From what I experienced. I tried downloading Paragon and wanted to play with my Asia acc but can't.:(
I downloaded Paragon from US psn store and played with my SG psn account, no problem. (I just wanted to test it, didn't do much, only played the tutorial part. I also skipped the part about creating Epic account.)

yaqin123

Reaction score
I downloaded Paragon from US psn store and played with my SG psn account, no problem. (I just wanted to test it, didn't do much, only played the tutorial part. I also skipped the part about creating Epic account.)

hmmm, am i doing something wrong.. i couldnt even launch the application from my sg psn account. bottom right of the app got the locked padlock logo.

i've already activated my sg psn as primary ps4. or there any other steps to do that i did not?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
hmmm, am i doing something wrong.. i couldnt even launch the application from my sg psn account. bottom right of the app got the locked padlock logo.

i've already activated my sg psn as primary ps4. or there any other steps to do that i did not?

On the PS4, log in to the US psn account that downloaded the game, then...

• [Settings] > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] > [Activate]

Log out, log in to the psn account (whichever region) that has a PS Plus subscription, do the same. (Paragon is an online game, you need a PS Plus subscription to play. It doesn't have to be the same account playing that has PS+, but at least one psn account on the same PS4 must have PS+.)

For that matter, just do the same for every psn account that you have on the PS4.

One PS4 can have up to 16 psn accounts. Each and everyone of them can activate that PS4 as its own "primary ps4". Ppl always get confused with the concept. The fact is, a PS4 does not have such thing as a "primary account", all 16 accounts are equal. It is the reverse, each account can exists on 2 PS4s, so each account have to activate 1 (of the 2) PS4 as its "primary ps4". The significance is that on the "primary ps4" of an account, things that the account owns (games downloaded like Paragon) as well as PS+ benefit of playing online is shared with all other accounts on that same PS4.

yaqin123

Reaction score
On the PS4, log in to the US psn account that downloaded the game, then...

• [Settings] > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] > [Activate]

Log out, log in to the psn account (whichever region) that has a PS Plus subscription, do the same. (Paragon is an online game, you need a PS Plus subscription to play. It doesn't have to be the same account playing that has PS+, but at least one psn account on the same PS4 must have PS+.)

For that matter, just do the same for every psn account that you have on the PS4.

One PS4 can have up to 16 psn accounts. Each and everyone of them can activate that PS4 as its own "primary ps4". Ppl always get confused with the concept. The fact is, a PS4 does not have such thing as a "primary account", all 16 accounts are equal. It is the reverse, each account can exists on 2 PS4s, so each account have to activate 1 (of the 2) PS4 as its "primary ps4". The significance is that on the "primary ps4" of an account, things that the account owns (games downloaded like Paragon) as well as PS+ benefit of playing online is shared with all other accounts on that same PS4.

ahhh.. okay. thanks alot!

Hantahar

Reaction score
Abit off track but do you guys know if its possible to add a psn friend from a different region? I could have sworn iv added friends from the us via the facebook tag but im trying to add a friend from eu but i cant seem to search for his psn

Legend2127

Reaction score
Is it a good time to get ps+ for non ps+ users right now? Works out to about $2.50 per month for 12 Mths...

Or should wait for game + 12 Mths promo like the recent ffxv and ps+ promo?

qwertified

Reaction score
is any1 playing destiny
issit fun?

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...tion/cid=UP0002-CUSA00219_00-DSTCOLLECTION001
cannot buy????

driveclub worth it anot? what happened to the ps+ edition? tt one free right

Destiny is mmofps. Think borderlands but bigger and no humor and realistic graphics not cel shaded. Honestly u're better off waiting for destiny 2 if u even want to try.

Deiveclub is 30fps. Ppl said its boring, try to be simulation but doesnt play like simulation, lots of content tho. Graphics is one of the best for racing games.

Last edited:

micheloving

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it a good time to get ps+ for non ps+ users right now? Works out to about $2.50 per month for 12 Mths...

Or should wait for game + 12 Mths promo like the recent ffxv and ps+ promo?

ffv u get grab a used hard copy less than 50 bucks online .

new ps+ for non ps+ seems good.

They got free D5 for psn subscription until april 2 .

MasterChief86

Reaction score
Destiny is mmofps. Think borderlands but bigger and no humor and realistic graphics not cel shaded. Honestly u're better off waiting for destiny 2 if u even want to try.

Deiveclub is 30fps. Ppl said its boring, try to be simulation but doesnt play like simulation, lots of content tho. Graphics is one of the best for racing games.

Waiting for Destiny 2 seems almost pointless, unless one can wait another year after that since they'll be following the same model like Vanilla Destiny (locking content and blocking existing player-base of current content on future DLC releases)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.