HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

where to buy cheapest ps4 Pro in SG?

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-09-2018, 10:56 PM   #1

where to buy cheapest ps4 Pro in SG?

Hi just moved to SG, thinking about getting a ps4 pro. I found most of shops price 599sgd, but is there a cheaper price? and where can i find it?

Last edited by ouou4516; 30-09-2018 at 10:59 PM..
ouou4516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 11:51 PM   #2

Hi just moved to SG, thinking about getting a ps4 pro. I found most of shops price 599sgd, but is there a cheaper price? and where can i find it?

welcome to sg.

you can download these app called shopee and lazada. you can compare and see which ps4 pro is the cheapest.

use this app call shopback to get additional rebates when shopping through shopee and lazada

in shopee, if you see their icon has the word "mall" means it's official and safe.
Elysium87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 11:02 PM   #3

PS4pro just had a price drop in Japan. First time it's been cut since launch. Not sure if it's worth waiting for that to come to SG.
SiaoAngMoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2018, 02:54 PM   #4

I think you can wait for black friday, which is end of november. I'm also waiting for that to buy my ps4 pro, since the main game that i want to play is KH3, which is still in January.
phelamax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2018, 06:59 PM   #5
Master Member

I think you can wait for black friday, which is end of november. I'm also waiting for that to buy my ps4 pro, since the main game that i want to play is KH3, which is still in January.

this.

Or you can try the 11.11 sales.
Old 19-11-2018, 01:59 PM   #6

Hey not sure if you're still looking to buy a ps4.
If you don't mind ps4 slim instead of pro, black friday deal is very good right now.
I just bought it for SG$ 323 from amazon: PS4 slim 1tb + Spiderman.
I think the price difference with pro is really high because of the deal, so I didn't buy pro.
They're currently out of stock but will restock again soon.
Old 19-11-2018, 02:19 PM   #7

Hi phelamax, I have pmed you.
lemonrulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2018, 12:10 PM   #8

Hey not sure if you're still looking to buy a ps4.
If you don't mind ps4 slim instead of pro, black friday deal is very good right now.
I just bought it for SG$ 323 from amazon: PS4 slim 1tb + Spiderman.
I think the price difference with pro is really high because of the deal, so I didn't buy pro.
They're currently out of stock but will restock again soon.
which amazon you bought at? I'm trying to buy from amazon too but a lot of sellers don't ship to SG
sgdevilzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2018, 02:18 PM   #9

which amazon you bought at? I'm trying to buy from amazon too but a lot of sellers don't ship to SG
US Amazon, item name: PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Console - Marvel's Spider-Man Bundle.
They have many sellers, but only Amazon ships to Singapore @ USD 199 excluding shipping fees (total amount is SGD 323 including shipping).

As I mentioned earlier they're currently out of stock (Amazon's stock, ignore other sellers).
I asked their customer service, they said they'll restock next week (didn't give any date though).
But you can try your luck by refreshing the page once in a while.

Actually I almost didn't get to buy it, it was out of stock when I wanted to proceed with payment (already in cart) in the morning yesterday. Then after lunch I just tried to refresh the page, it was somehow in stock. After I bought it, they're gone again. I guess someone cancelled their order? I'm not sure.

So don't give up, good luck.

Last edited by phelamax; 20-11-2018 at 02:21 PM..
Old 22-11-2018, 12:15 PM   #10

US Amazon, item name: PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Console - Marvel's Spider-Man Bundle.
They have many sellers, but only Amazon ships to Singapore @ USD 199 excluding shipping fees (total amount is SGD 323 including shipping).

As I mentioned earlier they're currently out of stock (Amazon's stock, ignore other sellers).
I asked their customer service, they said they'll restock next week (didn't give any date though).
But you can try your luck by refreshing the page once in a while.

Actually I almost didn't get to buy it, it was out of stock when I wanted to proceed with payment (already in cart) in the morning yesterday. Then after lunch I just tried to refresh the page, it was somehow in stock. After I bought it, they're gone again. I guess someone cancelled their order? I'm not sure.

So don't give up, good luck.
Was also thinking to buy from Amazon ..but wondering if I would need a transformer for the difference in power voltage of SG and US. And if there is region lock for some games... and what about the warranty. Do you have any problems on these?
edskiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2018, 01:30 PM   #11

Was also thinking to buy from Amazon ..but wondering if I would need a transformer for the difference in power voltage of SG and US. And if there is region lock for some games... and what about the warranty. Do you have any problems on these?
There shouldn't be any issue. My friend bought from amazon US during last year's black friday and it's working fine. I'm pretty sure warranty is not valid in SG though. Just put the console in a proper position and ventilation and it should last long. If you're really worried then can reconsider buying from local store, price is expensive though.
edskiz likes this.
Old 22-11-2018, 01:56 PM   #12

the voltage in US is 110v. However, we use 240v. so definitely need a transformer. as for regional lock, I think this problem happens to 3DS rather than Switch. and switch warranty is local, so take care of your machine if you are gonna buy it abroad. If you are gonna buy it during BF, strongly recommend read this
https://blog.comparee.com/crossborde...n-black-friday
Old 22-11-2018, 02:08 PM   #13

the voltage in US is 110v. However, we use 240v. so definitely need a transformer. as for regional lock, I think this problem happens to 3DS rather than Switch. and switch warranty is local, so take care of your machine if you are gonna buy it abroad. If you are gonna buy it during BF, strongly recommend read this
https://blog.comparee.com/crossborde...n-black-friday
According to ifixit, it is universal.
"The power supply is rated at an AC Input of 100-240 volts. This means you can take your game around the world with your trusty PS4 always at your side; just remember to bring your power socket adapters.
https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Image/m...sNDUVlsrBHIct4
wwenze likes this.
Old 23-11-2018, 09:26 AM   #14

Just received my ps4 last night.
Can confirm it's working fine with Singapore voltage without using any transformers.
Old 23-11-2018, 09:47 AM   #15

i have all but given up in getting that $199 console. Keep refreshing on amazon but it never shows the promo price.
lemonrulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.