HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Xbox Series S/X + GamePass

Like Tree28Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-02-2021, 10:05 AM   #736

Thinking about getting COD black ops Cold War and got a few questions:

1) Howís the population like for xbox users?
2) I know itís cross play, so does it mean when you play lobby youíll get mixed in with PC and PS5 users?
3) Any reason why I shouldnít get it?
4) Cheapest place to get it (digital or physical both okay)
1. I don't have Black Ops but I got Modern Warfare and there isn't much time where I can't find other players and with cross play -> 2.
2. Yes
3. No, but if you want an experience closer to Warzone, then get MW should be the one to get. You can try Warzone (what beats free) first... I never liked PUBG and never tried Fortnite before but I really like Warzone.

Like what BABAtheHUM mention, do try Warzone...
FYI: Mouse and KB support available on consoles
Old 22-02-2021, 08:57 PM   #737
Supremacy Member

was there any drop of the x box series x on microsoft site recently?
Yes before CNY
ahsiao80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2021, 10:47 PM   #738

Hmmm I really dislike the battle Royale genre though... tried Fortnite, apex legends and I donít like either. I find it a bit of waste of time where you spend 90% of your time sneaking and gathering materials and you die quickly after that...

1. I don't have Black Ops but I got Modern Warfare and there isn't much time where I can't find other players and with cross play -> 2.
2. Yes
3. No, but if you want an experience closer to Warzone, then get MW should be the one to get. You can try Warzone (what beats free) first... I never liked PUBG and never tried Fortnite before but I really like Warzone.

Like what BABAtheHUM mention, do try Warzone...
FYI: Mouse and KB support available on consoles
Slavor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2021, 10:55 PM   #739

Hmmm I really dislike the battle Royale genre though... tried Fortnite, apex legends and I donít like either. I find it a bit of waste of time where you spend 90% of your time sneaking and gathering materials and you die quickly after that...
Warzone has a Plunder mode and can respawn. Or play the multiplayer modes in Black Ops
contacted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2021, 03:05 PM   #740

Is there anyone else here with a pre order from any game shops for their series X to arrive this week?

Asking as I have a 4th batch pre order from gamemartz and they keep saying end Feb to early march.
yesman_94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2021, 06:12 PM   #741

Plunder sounds interesting... okay will give it a try then!

Warzone has a Plunder mode and can respawn. Or play the multiplayer modes in Black Ops
Slavor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:24 AM   #742

I got a x box series X with 2 controller and 3 year extended warranty want to sell away. Pls pm me if instrested. Looking at 850. Pls also let me know if this is wrong place to post will del the post. Thank you.
coldsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.