corsair crystal 570x accessories/parts

tangpx

Reaction score
Hi sales, do you have corsair crystal 570x white psu shroud cover and Crystal Series 570X Blue Anodized Aluminum Thumbscrews?

tangpx

Reaction score
been long enough and no reply. i don't even want to buy anything from you anymore in future. i can ask and get else where.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Erm, why dun call in and ask directly? They dun monitor much in HWZ.

Convergent Systems SG

Featured Distributor for Hardware Clinic
Reaction score
Hi tangpx,

Shadow84 is correct on this. We do miss out forum posts at times and unfortunately, your msg is not being replied on time. We are more active on the FB or you can email us too!

I do have the shroud for the 570X but the blue anodized screws are not in stock. In fact we have never brought it due to lack of demand.

How about this? You email me at jeremiah@convergent.com.sg and I will quote you and get you all sorted out? :)

/jt

Encrypted11

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I doubt the Product Managers login HWZ SSRR all day. Typically is a FB/Forum admin.

Jeremiah is the Corsair PM. Nice guy, see what he can do for you.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Curious though, why dun consider getting the Blue Anodized Aluminum Thumbscrews from taobao, aliepxress?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.