HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

samsung evo 860

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2019, 12:08 AM   #1

samsung evo 860

hi i purchased a samsung evo 860 nvme m.2 sata 500gb from lazada.

after i install windows on the fresh samsung evo 860, i had blue screen BSOD error 0xc00000e.

I must boot into bios in order to boot into windows to avoid the BSOD screen (0xc00000e).

later i tried to install fresh windows by resetting again, i had gotten another blue screen BSOD error 0xc0000034. i couldn't even boot using my USB drive to install/repair windows on my samsung evo 860.

luckily, i got another samsung evo 860 nvme m.2 sata 250gb, i was able to install windows successfully without any BSOD screen.

now my samsung evo 860 500gb is like useless as i'm unable to load/do anything on it.

can i bring it down to the RMA center and have 1 to 1 exchange?
Elysium87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 08:28 AM   #2
High Supremacy Member

Samsung 860 evo is all along under Eternal Asia, not Convergent. Go call them up to check on this. make sure bring down receipt and package with sticker (very impt).
Old 12-02-2019, 03:01 PM   #3
Featured Distributor for Hardware Clinic

hi i purchased a samsung evo 860 nvme m.2 sata 500gb from lazada.

after i install windows on the fresh samsung evo 860, i had blue screen BSOD error 0xc00000e.

I must boot into bios in order to boot into windows to avoid the BSOD screen (0xc00000e).

later i tried to install fresh windows by resetting again, i had gotten another blue screen BSOD error 0xc0000034. i couldn't even boot using my USB drive to install/repair windows on my samsung evo 860.

luckily, i got another samsung evo 860 nvme m.2 sata 250gb, i was able to install windows successfully without any BSOD screen.

now my samsung evo 860 500gb is like useless as i'm unable to load/do anything on it.

can i bring it down to the RMA center and have 1 to 1 exchange?
Hi. Convergent does not carry Samsung SSD.

Samsung 860 evo is all along under Eternal Asia, not Convergent. Go call them up to check on this. make sure bring down receipt and package with sticker (very impt).
Thanks for replying
WWW: Convergent Systems (S) Pte. Ltd.
Our Location: 9 Ubi Crescent (S)408572

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

Like us on our Facebook Page for the latest updates to our products and promotions!
-----------------

Convergent Systems SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.