HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Corbell Product Warranty Policy

Like Tree42Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-02-2015, 08:47 AM   #751

Hi, I had a custom rig built by Ivan from gamerpc in Mar 2012.

Currently having faulty G.Skill RAM as below:

Model: F3-10666CL9D-16GBXL
Serial: 12080640258519 & 12080640258521

Is it still valid for RMA ?
I have the invoice from from gamerpc.
Yes, as long the "CT" sticker is on the ram itself. Please bring the set of ram to us for RMA. Thanks.
Service Center Operating Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6:15pm/ Closed on Weekends & Public Holiday. T:6452 4122
Corbell-Service is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2015, 08:50 AM   #752

Attn Corbell service,

Please help me check this PSU is it 3yrs or 5yrs warranty ? I have misplaced the receipt, is it OK ?
Brand : Seasonic
Model : M12-520 Bronze
Serial No. : R1105AC131810302
CT Sticker : 11 07

Thanks
If you mean M12 II 520, its under 5years warranty. Please dismantle and bring down the PSU itself to our service center, if you have any issue with the PSU. Thanks.
Service Center Operating Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6:15pm/ Closed on Weekends & Public Holiday. T:6452 4122
Old 01-03-2015, 12:50 PM   #753

Problematic PSU

Hi Corbell,

I have a problematic Seasonic s12II 620w PSU which gives off ticking sound after it is turn on for a few hours, it also causes static sound to be given off by the speaker. I have checked and it does not seem to be caused by the fan. I got it from mynextcom at sls last year august. I did not register the warranty card, is it still valid for warranty?
S/N- R1402AC211440113
Thanks
meandmybigp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 10:29 AM   #754

Hi Corbell,

I have a problematic Seasonic s12II 620w PSU which gives off ticking sound after it is turn on for a few hours, it also causes static sound to be given off by the speaker. I have checked and it does not seem to be caused by the fan. I got it from mynextcom at sls last year august. I did not register the warranty card, is it still valid for warranty?
S/N- R1402AC211440113
Thanks
Yes. your S12 II 620w is under 5years warranty. Please kindly bring down your PSU itself and invoice to our service center for a check. Thanks.
Old 02-04-2015, 10:56 PM   #755

Hi Corbell,

my graphic card MSI TWIN FROZR R9-270X is problematic, My box has the 3 years warranty corbell sticker but I lost my receipt and did not register the card. Is it still valid for warranty? I see that there's the CT sticker behind the card.

Thanks for the help.
Melwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 10:14 AM   #756

Hello corbell, I recently brought a z97m gaming motherboard at 25/03/15, here the story, my motherboard is defective and could not start up in the first place so I send my motherboard back to sim lim square tradepac #05-18 for repair but once the indian technician change the power supply to test the motherboard, the capacitor or itergated circuit on my motherboard blown, there were smoke coming out of my pc and I got a shock. Also they force me to go down ang mo kio corbell technology to get a replacement, very upset with their service. And furthermore, they took my m.2 ssd screw, and denied it. So may I ask what day are you available, so I can send down my motherboard to test whether is it safe to use, replace a new m.2 ssd screw or to rma it. I can bring down the all the recipt including on the day they service my pc for proof. I have already register online for warranty within 14 days. Please reply back asap thanks my handphone 96996331 or email Aaronjiwei@gmail.com, I will send you a email just to be on a safe side and make sure you have actually read my message.

Last edited by Pak101; 03-04-2015 at 12:30 PM..
Pak101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 11:48 AM   #757

Hello corbell, I recently brought a z97m gaming motherboard at 25/03/15, here the story, my motherboard is defective and could not start up in the first place so I send my motherboard back to sim lim square tradepac #05-18 for repair but once the indian technician change the power supply to test the motherboard, the capacitor or itergated circuit on my motherboard blown, there were smoke coming out of my pc and I got a shock. Also they force me to go down ang mo kio corbell technology to get a replacement, very upset with their service. And furthermore, they took my m.2 ssd screw, and denied it. So may I ask what day are you available, so I can send down my motherboard to test whether is it safe to use, replace a new m.2 ssd screw or to rma it. I can bring down the all the recipt including on the day they service my pc for proof. I have already register online for warranty within 14 days. Please reply back asap thanks my handphone 96996331 or email Aaronjiwei@gmail.com, I will send you a email just to be on a safe side and make sure you have actually read my message.
Please do dismantle the faulty board along with your invoice bring to our service center for a check ASAP. Thanks
Old 06-04-2015, 12:34 PM   #758
Featured Distributor for Hardware Clinic, Storage Clinic

Hi Corbell,

my graphic card MSI TWIN FROZR R9-270X is problematic, My box has the 3 years warranty corbell sticker but I lost my receipt and did not register the card. Is it still valid for warranty? I see that there's the CT sticker behind the card.

Thanks for the help.
Hi there,

Yes no worries.
As long as our CT warranty sticker is there, it's good.
Please bring it down to our service center.

-Local MSI product arrival/price updates: Kabylake/Ryzen
-MSI TwinFrozr Club! Come join our very own SG club!
=My Cooling=
TRU12E Cu LE / Vapo LS Singlestage /
SF3D Inflection Pt CPU pot + Ryba slim GPU pot ver.2
clon22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 12:59 PM   #759
Supremacy Member

Hi Corbell

I have a Seasonic M12II making intermittent ticking noise. While I have the receipt and have never dismantled the PSU, one of the stickers (the blue-ish one with the months) have been partially damaged during installation (bottom-mounted PSU). However, the black sticker covering a screw is still intact.

Will I still be able to claim warranty? If yes, what do I need to bring down? Just the PSU alone, or the PSU and cables?

Thanks!
Skyline R34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 01:04 PM   #760

Hi there,

Just just bring the PSU down and let our guys take a look at it.
The unit itself is fine.
Skyline R34 likes this.

=My Cooling=
Old 09-04-2015, 04:04 PM   #761

do i have to bring the invoice to claim warranty for a seasonic psu with clicking noise once turned on?

unit is less than a year old.
derrick256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 05:12 PM   #762

do i have to bring the invoice to claim warranty for a seasonic psu with clicking noise once turned on?

unit is less than a year old.
Check for our Corbell warranty sticker.
As long as it is in tact, you are good.
Just the unit itself will do.

=My Cooling=
Old 13-04-2015, 02:11 AM   #763
Arch-Supremacy Member

hi there,

i have a msi h77 g43 mainboard that probably faulty.

i purchased it on july 2012,

i wonder if still within the warranty period or not?

everything in the cpu seems ok as the fans as well as the cpu fans were running, only problem was that there no signal to the monitor.

i took out the cmos battery a few times and then put it back again, its still showed no signal.

so you think is the motherboard's display port thats faulty?

the ram i tested all were ok.

this cpu doesnt have any dedicated gpu.

[B][I]“Capital isn't that important in business. Experience isn't that important. You can get both of these things. What is important is ideas.” -- Harvey Firestone, founder of Firestone Tire & Rubber Co.[/I][/B]
theReas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2015, 09:06 AM   #764

Hi,
I have a faulty seasonic 660x with CT sticker on it. But lost the receipts. Can i still bting it over for warranty?

Try testing the psu with the paper clip technique and the fan only spin for a few seconds.
Please bring down to our service center for a check. As long the warranty sticker is there and till under warranty, we will help you claim RMA. Thanks .
Old 13-04-2015, 09:18 AM   #765

hi there,

i have a msi h77 g43 mainboard that probably faulty.

i purchased it on july 2012,

i wonder if still within the warranty period or not?

everything in the cpu seems ok as the fans as well as the cpu fans were running, only problem was that there no signal to the monitor.

i took out the cmos battery a few times and then put it back again, its still showed no signal.

so you think is the motherboard's display port thats faulty?

the ram i tested all were ok.

this cpu doesnt have any dedicated gpu.
Base on your description it maybe the mainboard issue. You may bring your faulty mainboard and your invoice to our service center for a check. If faulty we will help to send for RMA claim. Thanks .
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.