Corbell Product Warranty Policy

Like Tree50Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2019, 09:10 AM   #1186

fwah , the princess syndrome is over 9000

omfgwtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2019, 11:55 AM   #1187
Arch-Supremacy Member

As your rep in FB nor HWZ has not followed through my efforts in seeking clarification as to why the story you spun does not match up even within your own staff or makes sense after wasting the time and effort of others who acted upon your words/actions, i shall set aside a grace period of 72 hours from the time of this post before filing a report. For convenience sake this would be set as Thursday, 8th Aug 1500hrs. My 1st and original choice (for the record) to resolve the issue remains as follows

#1 Component #1 : As a result of wasting time/effort of others offer compensation (optional) If you hold the opinion that such an option is unfair do not comply? This is not a demand in any shape or form

#2 Component #2 : Either send by registered post of get a rep over to my place with one nos 4GB DDR3 1333 RAM as was what i believed investing time and effort was for coming over to your service center at AMK. This is non negotiable. If you feel the concession of 8GB of RAM i.e 2 x 4GB DDR3 1333 RAM is overly generous and falls under component #1 i would accept that as well.

If you 100% hold the opinion that your words, behaviour and conduct is above and beyond reproach, feel free to believe that one day i would cross that glass door at AMK to collect that which i was promised. I sincerely wish not to waste public resources but all of us have to toe the same standards and rules regardless of who we are or perceive ourselves to be?

The details of what acceptable resolution of issue is as follows:

a) I would be contacted via SMS or Whatsapp via a rep from your side with a scanned copy or pic of the posting slip. If you choose to send a rep over state a day/time convenient for your side. Once your side expresses an intention to comply with this (i.e component #2), i would interpret this also as an intention to settle the matter between ourselves?

b) Upon receiving a minimum of a single stick of 4GB DDR3 1333 RAM i shall send confirmation to your designated rep either verbally or a picture of it via SMS, whatsapp or if your wish a public posting in this thread or your FB page. This would then officially close the matter.

Thank You.
Go file bro. I have filed a claim to CASE before and I am sure you will lose this case with everything mentioned here

Secondly, you dont own Corbell and this is not YOUR company, therefore you have no rights to command/demand what is to be done to solve your case as all evidences pointing that your RAM is burnt, which means warranty is voided.

To replace or not is purely Corbell's decision, so LLST and go back home bro and emo with your faulty RAM
KeYoKe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2019, 01:04 PM   #1188
High Supremacy Member

As your rep in FB nor HWZ has not followed through my efforts in seeking clarification as to why the story you spun does not match up even within your own staff or makes sense after wasting the time and effort of others who acted upon your words/actions, i shall set aside a grace period of 72 hours from the time of this post before filing a report. For convenience sake this would be set as Thursday, 8th Aug 1500hrs. My 1st and original choice (for the record) to resolve the issue remains as follows

#1 Component #1 : As a result of wasting time/effort of others offer compensation (optional) If you hold the opinion that such an option is unfair do not comply? This is not a demand in any shape or form

#2 Component #2 : Either send by registered post of get a rep over to my place with one nos 4GB DDR3 1333 RAM as was what i believed investing time and effort was for coming over to your service center at AMK. This is non negotiable. If you feel the concession of 8GB of RAM i.e 2 x 4GB DDR3 1333 RAM is overly generous and falls under component #1 i would accept that as well.

If you 100% hold the opinion that your words, behaviour and conduct is above and beyond reproach, feel free to believe that one day i would cross that glass door at AMK to collect that which i was promised. I sincerely wish not to waste public resources but all of us have to toe the same standards and rules regardless of who we are or perceive ourselves to be?

The details of what acceptable resolution of issue is as follows:

a) I would be contacted via SMS or Whatsapp via a rep from your side with a scanned copy or pic of the posting slip. If you choose to send a rep over state a day/time convenient for your side. Once your side expresses an intention to comply with this (i.e component #2), i would interpret this also as an intention to settle the matter between ourselves?

b) Upon receiving a minimum of a single stick of 4GB DDR3 1333 RAM i shall send confirmation to your designated rep either verbally or a picture of it via SMS, whatsapp or if your wish a public posting in this thread or your FB page. This would then officially close the matter.

Thank You.
WOT...

aiya just go and file report lah... YOU are the one wasting ppl's time with all these "demands" etc... why waste ppl more time by giving "grace" period...?? you think only your own time is so "precious" meh...?? just go file lah... and see wat happens...

regards,
wacky

Last edited by wackykid; 16-08-2019 at 01:06 PM..
wackykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2019, 01:39 PM   #1189
High Supremacy Member

Been to many companies to rma, i can say based on my experience corbell is the best liao.

My brother bought a motherboard and accidentally bent a few pins, went to corbell and they helped him to bend it straight. As bent pins is not covered under warranty luckily corbell helped.
nexusRAGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2019, 02:20 PM   #1190
High Supremacy Member

Maybe he secretly asked someone to go collect the rams le? Lol.
Old 16-08-2019, 02:36 PM   #1191
Great Supremacy Member

Mach3.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2019, 02:44 PM   #1192
Supremacy Member

I've seen quite a number of jokers here and IRL. This one by far take the cake. Came back to HWZ after quite a while just to read this BS
KeYoKe, Psycovirus and shadow84 like this.
singupingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2019, 03:16 PM   #1193
Arch-Supremacy Member

I've seen quite a number of jokers here and IRL. This one by far take the cake. Came back to HWZ after quite a while just to read this BS
i eating tibits while reading through this
singupingu likes this.
KeYoKe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2019, 03:37 PM   #1194
High Supremacy Member

i actually normally do not take note of other posts in this thread... it's just that this thread appears in my subscribed thread because i posted here b4... but usually i just close the window without reading...

but this one caught my attention with the WOT....

regards,
wacky
singupingu likes this.
wackykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2019, 03:39 PM   #1195
High Supremacy Member

Can someone PM TS that it is pass 8 Aug and he needs to file a report with CASE? Would like to see him post his disappointment.
singupingu likes this.
shadow84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2019, 06:39 PM   #1196

i dont aegte what tie is tit
Stevennnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2019, 06:39 PM   #1197

realy wid otn wah dwat sit t]
Old 17-08-2019, 06:40 PM   #1198

omg that is quite funny. Never thought would be able to see it here
Old 23-08-2019, 02:23 AM   #1199

Sherylbrock7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2019, 10:37 AM   #1200
Supremacy Member

team group 4GB DDR3 1333MHz still under warranty or EOL already?
soarskyhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.