HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Galax GPU Fans rattling

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-04-2018, 01:26 AM   #1

Galax GPU Fans rattling

I am having the issues of my Galax GTX 1070 GPU fans rattling every time they spin up. I checked to see if anything was obstructing the fan blades and found nothing. I suspect it is ball-bearing issues?

I have verified that this GPU has the Corbell warranty sticker on the back of the GPU so can someone from Corbell verify if I can bring my GPU in to be fixed? Got this via Lazada in Oct 2017.
Old 19-04-2018, 10:15 AM   #2
Featured Distributor for Hardware Clinic, Storage Clinic

I am having the issues of my Galax GTX 1070 GPU fans rattling every time they spin up. I checked to see if anything was obstructing the fan blades and found nothing. I suspect it is ball-bearing issues?

I have verified that this GPU has the Corbell warranty sticker on the back of the GPU so can someone from Corbell verify if I can bring my GPU in to be fixed? Got this via Lazada in Oct 2017.
Hi zyblack,

No worries. Please pm me your name and hp number and our technician will contact you.
Old 22-05-2018, 12:25 PM   #3

Hi Corbell,

I have sent a couple of PMs the past month but have not heard back from anyone. Kindly check your PMs.
Old 23-05-2018, 03:29 PM   #4

yup I agree too
sally29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.