MSI GTX 770 issue

Alluries

Reaction score
Hello,
My MSI GTX 770 has issue with the output quality and after sending to repair shop to check, the repair cost is not worth it and can’t guarantee fixing the issue.
Long story short, is it possible this card can be use to sort of “trade in” and top up for a new card, or at least properly dispose of? Throwing this whole card in the dustbin is like very bad.

clon22

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm afraid we do not have any sort of trade-in program.
The card is about 5-6yrs old too.
If a particular I/O port is faulty, maybe you can try another one to see if it if works.

Alluries

Reaction score
Tried other port and they have the same issue.
Now thinking what to do with it.

@Corbell

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello,
My MSI GTX 770 has issue with the output quality and after sending to repair shop to check, the repair cost is not worth it and can’t guarantee fixing the issue.
Long story short, is it possible this card can be use to sort of “trade in” and top up for a new card, or at least properly dispose of? Throwing this whole card in the dustbin is like very bad.

Yes we have to do our part to dispose our e-waste properly. More and more shopping malls and schools have e-waste bins now. ;)

https://www.nea.gov.sg/our-services...s/e-waste-management/where-to-recycle-e-waste

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.