HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Seasonic Focus Plus & Vega 56

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2019, 12:13 PM   #1

Seasonic Focus Plus & Vega 56

I have a seasonic focus plus gold 550w and was thinking of getting a Vega 56. I was doing some research and came across that this PSU made before Jan 2018 will trigger OCP due to high transient wattage after doing some research. I was wondering if there is any after sale support for this issue.

Unfortunately I am unable to post links(low post count) to the issue, but Seasonic have release a statement about it.

Cheers.
aliase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 01:21 PM   #2
Featured Distributor for Hardware Clinic, Storage Clinic

I have a seasonic focus plus gold 550w and was thinking of getting a Vega 56. I was doing some research and came across that this PSU made before Jan 2018 will trigger OCP due to high transient wattage after doing some research. I was wondering if there is any after sale support for this issue.

Unfortunately I am unable to post links(low post count) to the issue, but Seasonic have release a statement about it.

Cheers.

Hi, can you take a picture of your serial number and send it to icare@corbell.com.sg

We will help you verify if it falls in to this batch.

However locally we did not really face any issues before.
Bluegrass_Corbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.