HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

WTS:DIY Bundle $1280

Like Tree843Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2014, 07:56 PM   #61

Well, presales service is good, and I think seller could do a little better in the after sales department. I have a problem with a case I bought 8 days ago. Partially my fault that I didn't realise the problem earlier and seller is quick to point out that:

1. They only cover 7 days warranty
2. Case is out of stock which incidentally, seller manage to deliver within a day's notice when I ordered it last week

I thought I have finally found a responsible seller with good pricing and good service. Perhaps it's just my unlucky day or perhaps one really cannot have the best of both worlds.
ithorlick likes this.
stay8899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 08:15 PM   #62

Hi Stay8899,

Thank you for your feedback, as I have spoken to you. Currently we really do not have the stock with us and we are willing to change for you and even we are willing to help you RMA the whole casing if the stock is not in by the time.

I'm sorry if we have any misunderstanding during the process of explaining to you.
ithorlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 11:56 PM   #63

Hi Stay8899,

Thank you for your feedback, as I have spoken to you. Currently we really do not have the stock with us and we are willing to change for you and even we are willing to help you RMA the whole casing if the stock is not in by the time.

I'm sorry if we have any misunderstanding during the process of explaining to you.
Well, perhaps I misunderstood. Would you mind telling me when your stock will be arriving? I don’t mind waiting, so long as it’s not indefinitely. Thanks.
ithorlick likes this.
Old 12-01-2014, 03:21 AM   #64

Got a customized bundle from seller a couple of days ago.

Price and service exceeds way over my expectations.

Honest and helpful. Dealing process is transparent and seller took the liberty of running through the specs line by line. Warranty was explained clearly to avoid discrepancies. Could barely spot any dangling wires from their great cable management

Seller went the additional mile to hook up the rig with my dinosaur hdtv and didn't leave until it was done.

In a nutshell, you save time , you avoid screwing up if u diy. Pc is set up and ready to use upon delivery. Majiam plug and play!

Most importantly, u won't find their competitive prices elsewhere. Even u diy and take taxi maybe also cannot fight. This one deliver to your house, where to find!?!

If your in this thread and contemplating on a purchase, wait no longer!

Too good to be missed, definately reccomended.

Thanks seller for the great experience, wish u best for this year and all years ahead.

Huat ah!
ithorlick likes this.
Grieven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 12:51 PM   #65

Hi there,

•4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-4770 Processor (8MB Cache, up to 3.9GHz with Turbo Boost Technology)
•Windows 8, English (64bit)
•8GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1600Mhz
•1TB (64MB Cache) 7200 RPM SATA 6Gb/s
•NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760Ti 2GB GDDR5
•Slot-Loading Dual Layer DVD Burner (DVD±RW, CD-RW) (Standard)

Can you do better than the following specs + with 23' monitor for 1.5k sgd or less?
ithorlick likes this.
Glacier68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2014, 10:28 PM   #66

Brought my case to the seller and seller replaced the faculty part. Within 15 minutes, all done. Great service and thank you very much.

Due to miscommunication with seller previously, I raised a RMA with Convergent. The Convergent RMA process is troublesome: have to wait 1-2 weeks for the parts to arrive from Taiwan, remove the faulty part from the case (remove the front bay panel, unseat front IO and finally remove the front bay fascia), bring it to the distro to exchange and finally fix it back to the case. If I DIY, it will probably take me hours

Thanks again for the excellent service.
ithorlick likes this.
Old 13-01-2014, 10:32 PM   #67

DIY CPU

Got my first DIY gaming pc from them. Excellent services , 101% patient with all my questions and very friendly. Ordered on Wednesday and arrived friday morning as requested. Explained every parts ordered carefully and set up PC for me, hooking up all the cables necessary. Well done! And the prices are attractive too! Would strongly recommend anybody to get their parts or PC from them!
ithorlick likes this.
carrrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2014, 01:39 PM   #68

Bookmarked for future reference.
ithorlick likes this.
CWL84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2014, 02:20 PM   #69

Just bought a gaming rig from him.
Great service, fast in setting up the pc and great pricing too.
I would highly recommend their service to others.
ithorlick likes this.
frozenjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2014, 10:26 PM   #70

Bought a gaming rig from them 2 weeks ago. Price is very competitive and seller was very fast. Recommended seller
ithorlick likes this.
sh1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2014, 09:28 PM   #71

bookmarked for future reference.
ithorlick likes this.
kawakaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 11:50 AM   #72

Chinese New Year Promotion Bundle

Sorry all strictly No change of parts or free gift

Bundle 1

Processor: Intel i5-4670 3.4Ghz
Motherboard: Asus H85M-E
RAM: DDR3 1600C11 8GB
SSD: Plextor M5S 128GB
HDD: Seagate 1TB
GPU: Asus GTX770 DCII OC 2GB
ODD: Asus 24X DVD-RW
PSU: Corsair CS550M
Casing: Corsair Obsidian 350D
* Free Razer Deathstalker Essential

$1420

Interested do pm or contact 8171 8578

For bundle 1, how much top up if i7-4770k?
ithorlick likes this.
Challenger_CP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2014, 11:34 PM   #73

Awesome service & product

Recently bought from this seller for own customized rig, price is cheaper compared to the rest I know. I would like to commend the seller for the service provided. Patiently recommended better alternatives system to suit my needs. Furthermore, they would explain in detail every warranty of each part. Even after-sales service is good, when they would deliver a wifi adapter to my place again when I require one the next day. Very satisfied with the product and service provided. Cheers!
ithorlick likes this.
ray_rai_rui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2014, 06:27 AM   #74

I have just bought my 1st customised rig from them 2 weeks back. Ithorlick provided excellent service and it is rare to see such good service these days.

For over a period of 1 month+, I asked him many questions on PMs and he replied promptly. The deal was finally sealed after I did a price check with a few retailers. The price he offered was unbeatable even with reputable shops recommended here at HWZ.

I felt that Ithorlick made honest recommendations for part changes depending on my needs. The price he quotes is also inclusive of assembly and delivery, so what you see is what you get!

On delivery, his team made sure that everything was set up properly (even things I didnt buy from them eg speakers) before collecting any single cent from me.

I would recommend fellow bros here to support him. There is no need to go down to Sim Lim at all. It is hard to find any honest and sincere seller like ithorlick nowadays.
ithorlick likes this.
Old 11-02-2014, 01:30 PM   #75

Bump for this post

Last week had purchase a casing and a cpu cooler from them.
Ithorlick was patients enough to make my many many request of changes.
Prices is also cheaper than sls shop best of of it near to my place don't need to go down to sls to purchase

Cheers to you ithorlick keep up the good customer services
ithorlick likes this.
Winterkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.