HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Priority Pass] Lounges at Changi Airport

Like Tree150Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-10-2012, 10:21 PM   #136
Arch-Supremacy Member

which lounges at changi airport is good huh? Which terminal?
Old 16-10-2012, 12:17 AM   #137

I am actually referring to the PP from Premiermiles. I think I read somewhere that the T&Cs have changed for Citibank hence I just wanted to double confirm that I could sign someone in using my 2 visits/year benefit.
If you just applied for the PremierMiles card and receive the PP card, it's only valid for one year from date of issue. Is that true, actually how many years of free visits are we entitled to?
nixiak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 08:35 AM   #138

they send a new one every year, so until they discontinue the programme? for now, can assume it's permanent as long as you're a cardholder.
If you just applied for the PremierMiles card and receive the PP card, it's only valid for one year from date of issue. Is that true, actually how many years of free visits are we entitled to?
louist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 09:56 AM   #139
High Supremacy Member

T2 Ambassador lounge sucks... But only one that accepts PP, so too bad
o0KelviN0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 10:23 AM   #140

My favourite is Skyview Lounge at T1.
Decent light bites and drinks. And also nice tarmac view, which is quite important to me.
commonguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 10:30 AM   #141
Supremacy Member

Anyone tried Rainforest @ T1? Better than Skyview?
Old 16-10-2012, 01:07 PM   #142

Rainforest is almost like a cafeteria... It is not better than Skyview. Considering that I disagree with the previous post & I think Skyview sucks, this should indicate what I think of Rainforest.

Frankly, the lounges available to PP in Changi sucks. T3 is bearable but in T1 & 2, I would almost prefer to sit at Starbucks to those lounges, except that I am a cheapskate and don't want to pay for the food.

Now, this is not the case internationally. I have used the PP lounges in KLIA, HCM & PEK and they are quite nice. Changi really needs to up their game in this regards...
Suleyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 01:32 PM   #143
Supremacy Member

I think Skyview is the best for me because I use T1 more than other terminals and best of all only Skyview allows kids 12 years and below free entry.
limpoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 05:21 PM   #144
Supremacy Member

Any idea which of the lounges has the best food? I'm taking Scoot this Friday to Sydney and I don't really fancy blowing $ on their food.
Old 16-10-2012, 09:20 PM   #145
Arch-Supremacy Member

Any idea, in Korea Incheon airport, which lounge is good?
- KAL lounge(Concourse A)
- Asiana lounge (Concourse A)
- Hub Lounge (Main terminal)
- Matina (Main terminal)

By the way changi airport got 5 lounge to choose right, how someone above say only one that accept PP? don understand

- Ambassador transit lounge (T3)
- Ambassador transit lounge (T2)
- Rainforest by sats (T1)
- The green market (T2)
- The skyview lounge (T1)
Old 17-10-2012, 09:16 AM   #146

Any idea which of the lounges has the best food? I'm taking Scoot this Friday to Sydney and I don't really fancy blowing $ on their food.
I would say they are all about the same. I would just go to the one at T2 for convenience. Not really worth trekking all the way to another terminal just to get marginally better food. Depending on the time of day, there may not be hot food available, but there should be cup noodles, as a last resort.

Any idea, in Korea Incheon airport, which lounge is good?
- KAL lounge(Concourse A)
- Asiana lounge (Concourse A)
- Matina (Main terminal)
They are all decent. However, Concourse A is a fair distance from the Main Terminal. Only use the ones in the Concourse if your flight is departing from there. If from the Main Terminal, just pick the one nearer to your gate.

By the way changi airport got 5 lounge to choose right, how someone above say only one that accept PP? don understand

- Ambassador transit lounge (T3)
- Ambassador transit lounge (T2)
- Rainforest by sats (T1)
- The green market (T2)
- The skyview lounge (T1)
I think it was a figure of speech. These are the 5 you can choose from. Just pick the one that would be closest to your departure gate.

Last edited by Suleyman; 17-10-2012 at 09:19 AM..
Old 17-10-2012, 08:47 PM   #147
Arch-Supremacy Member

I would say they are all about the same. I would just go to the one at T2 for convenience. Not really worth trekking all the way to another terminal just to get marginally better food. Depending on the time of day, there may not be hot food available, but there should be cup noodles, as a last resort.

They are all decent. However, Concourse A is a fair distance from the Main Terminal. Only use the ones in the Concourse if your flight is departing from there. If from the Main Terminal, just pick the one nearer to your gate.

I think it was a figure of speech. These are the 5 you can choose from. Just pick the one that would be closest to your departure gate.
Any idea Korean air is depart from mian or concourse ?
Old 17-10-2012, 09:00 PM   #148

Any idea Korean air is depart from mian or concourse ?
Main Building. Generally, for international travel, the 2 Korean airlines (Korea Air & Asiana) use the main terminal and all foreign airlines use the Concourse.
Old 18-10-2012, 08:18 PM   #149
Arch-Supremacy Member

Main Building. Generally, for international travel, the 2 Korean airlines (Korea Air & Asiana) use the main terminal and all foreign airlines use the Concourse.
OIC....thanks

then only this 2 choice
- Matina (Main terminal)
Old 15-11-2012, 02:06 PM   #150
Supremacy Member

As of this month (Oct 2012), they still have this policy.
I received a new PP card (a replacement) and the letter still says that guest access counts towards the complimentary visits. I could take a pic/scan of the letter if you like.
So that means if both a guest and I go sign in to a lounge, I would exhaust the two complimentary visits for this calender year right?

And if I were to sign in again say in Dec, both me and my guest have to pay right?
layzibum22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.