HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Priority Pass] Lounges at Changi Airport

Like Tree152Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #256
Supremacy Member

True.

Customers may be King, but they are not always right.
My brother is a SQ pilot and I have friends who are FOs, so usually I try not to bother them as they are trying to do a job.

I was at Amsterdam Shipol recently and accessed the Servisair lounge using PP (my outbound flight was not Star Alliance). The nice lady allowed me to stay more than the 3 hours allowed under PP. Maybe because I going to her home town.
koxinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2013, 05:14 PM   #257
Master Member

My brother is a SQ pilot and I have friends who are FOs, so usually I try not to bother them as they are trying to do a job.

I was at Amsterdam Shipol recently and accessed the Servisair lounge using PP (my outbound flight was not Star Alliance). The nice lady allowed me to stay more than the 3 hours allowed under PP. Maybe because I going to her home town.
Must be fun traveling for business.
lcpteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 07:14 AM   #258
Supremacy Member

Must be fun traveling for business.
No. I hope to put a stop to travelling for work, especially to far places in the next few months. Must find something else to do.
koxinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2013, 08:54 AM   #259
Master Member

No. I hope to put a stop to travelling for work, especially to far places in the next few months. Must find something else to do.
I guess can get tiring sometimes? I don't travel outside of Singapore for work.
Old 10-09-2013, 06:07 PM   #260
Master Member

if i purchase a budget ticket but i do own Piority pass. can i still go in?
Old 10-09-2013, 06:26 PM   #261

finally got my PP. was pleasantly surprised it is 3 times access per year when i had thought only 2. And card is valid for 5 years.

Only snag, when travel with wife must pay Usd27 for her access or I can use this only when i travel alone. Not sure if worth paying that Usd27.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:31 PM   #262

finally got my PP. was pleasantly surprised it is 3 times access per year when i had thought only 2. And card is valid for 5 years.

Only snag, when travel with wife must pay Usd27 for her access or I can use this only when i travel alone. Not sure if worth paying that Usd27.
I thought it is unrestricted number of access.
hst201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:28 PM   #263
Master Member

if i purchase a budget ticket but i do own Piority pass. can i still go in?
Of course, there's no relationship between them.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:47 PM   #264
Arch-Supremacy Member

Not sure if worth paying that Usd27.
not worth, the US$27 can buy you something nicer to eat at the airport restaurants
cybercom8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 02:50 AM   #265
Arch-Supremacy Member

3?? should be 2 and validity is 1 year..

how to check how many more visit I have left or utilised?
Old 11-09-2013, 04:58 AM   #266

3?? I just got mine yesterday and it's clearly in bold letter "2 free lounge visits within each 12-month period of Priority Pass membership". I got it via DBS Altitude. Yours?
Daniel.Winn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:56 AM   #267

3?? I just got mine yesterday and it's clearly in bold letter "2 free lounge visits within each 12-month period of Priority Pass membership". I got it via DBS Altitude. Yours?
Mine cimb visa infinite.
Old 11-09-2013, 11:04 AM   #268

Brothers. If you guys want better PP card. Can consider HSBC visa infinite it provide unlimited PP access plus free PP card for all supp card. Don't like HSBC? There are UOB visa infinite, all it VI cards give you unlimited lounge usage too but supp card not entitled or Amex plat charge card give unlimited PP lounge card to main and one supp card plus each of you can bring one guest each and unlimited visit per day or Maybank visa infinite give you also unlimited PP access for main card. There are many PP offers now.
kinghong_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 11:14 AM   #269
Arch-Supremacy Member

Brothers. If you guys want better PP card. Can consider HSBC visa infinite it provide unlimited PP access plus free PP card for all supp card. Don't like HSBC? There are UOB visa infinite, all it VI cards give you unlimited lounge usage too but supp card not entitled or Amex plat charge card give unlimited PP lounge card to main and one supp card plus each of you can bring one guest each and unlimited visit per day or Maybank visa infinite give you also unlimited PP access for main card. There are many PP offers now.
oh..didn;t know that VI gives infinite access to PP lounge...

which is the best VI card in terms of rebate?
Old 11-09-2013, 12:10 PM   #270

Big draw for me, cimb vi no annual fee, 1% local spend rebate, overseas 2%. The others I dunno easy to get fee waiver or not.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.