HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Priority Pass] Lounges at Changi Airport

Like Tree155Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-02-2016, 03:03 PM   #481
Master Member

just applied for both Citi PM and dbs altitude visa.

How do I get the PP for both? Do I have to separately register for the PP? Or will the PP be sent to be with the new CCs?

How long will it take for me to receive the physical PPs?

thanks
Old 20-02-2016, 03:51 PM   #482

just applied for both Citi PM and dbs altitude visa.

How do I get the PP for both? Do I have to separately register for the PP? Or will the PP be sent to be with the new CCs?

How long will it take for me to receive the physical PPs?

thanks
for dbs: yes need to separately register for PP as it's not automatic enrollment. link is here http://www.prioritypass.com/altitudevisa
Prof Goh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 11:33 AM   #483
Arch-Supremacy Member

any signup promo for DBS altitude card?
Old 23-02-2016, 12:43 PM   #484
Master Member

any signup promo for DBS altitude card?
Apply online before 31 March and get 8000 miles when u spend min of $1000 for the first 2 mths from the date of approval

ekardo likes this.
xersion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 03:32 PM   #485
NaT

Did anyone try this? Sign in a guest using your DBS altitude PP and your another bank PP(only for card member) to sign in yourself?

Last edited by NaT; 01-03-2016 at 03:41 PM..
NaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 03:53 PM   #486

Did anyone try this? Sign in a guest using your DBS altitude PP and your another bank PP(only for card member) to sign in yourself?
for dbs: yes need to separately register for PP . U will use the PP for I ingress
nokiatech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 07:33 AM   #487
Master Member

Time for holidays again. Been to sats premier lounge, now want to try green market at t2. May i know the GM foods and drinks is it FOC? I read their alcoholic drinks need to pay or any of u have been there before can give some review?
Kirakun83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 07:50 PM   #488
Arch-Supremacy Member

Terminal 3 any nice place To go to? For 9-midnight stay.
tortoise18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 09:41 PM   #489
Master Member

Based on my personal experience the best are SATS lounges.
invisible999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 09:56 PM   #490
Supremacy Member

Apply online before 31 March and get 8000 miles when u spend min of $1000 for the first 2 mths from the date of approval
I read the T&C, it says :

'To be eligible to participate in the Promotion (“Qualified Cardmembers”), customers must:
a) be new to DBS/POSB Credit Cards'

Does it means I cannot have any of DBS/POSB credit cards prior to getting this bonus 8000 miles?
AMD_FREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 10:04 PM   #491
Supremacy Member

A funny question here :

I'm wondering if anyone of you have the same thought as me..

As I own my own one-man-show online business, I like to do my work outside my office for a change of environment. It's usually cafes, changi airport, etc.. As I'm currently holding on to a PP card (from my Citi PM card), I sometimes use the The Haven By JetQuay (landside) lounge at T3 for 1 to 2 times access per year and do my work there.

If I apply for the PP prestige for unlimited access, does it means I can access the lounge on a daily basis for free makan, eletricity, aircon, wifi, shower, and the staffs have no rights to deny my entry?
Old 14-03-2016, 10:15 PM   #492

I'm afraid you'll have to show your boarding pass

A funny question here :

I'm wondering if anyone of you have the same thought as me..

As I own my own one-man-show online business, I like to do my work outside my office for a change of environment. It's usually cafes, changi airport, etc.. As I'm currently holding on to a PP card (from my Citi PM card), I sometimes use the The Haven By JetQuay (landside) lounge at T3 for 1 to 2 times access per year and do my work there.

If I apply for the PP prestige for unlimited access, does it means I can access the lounge on a daily basis for free makan, eletricity, aircon, wifi, shower, and the staffs have no rights to deny my entry?
Old 14-03-2016, 10:22 PM   #493
Supremacy Member

I'm afraid you'll have to show your boarding pass
Hmm, for the past 4-5 session i've been to 'The Haven By JetQuay' in the past 3 years, they told me there's no need to produce boarding pass. They actually mentioned 'flying or not, you still can use this lounge'. Thus there was a few times I used to the lounge to relax and shower, until my wife landed and I went to pick her up..
Old 15-03-2016, 12:14 AM   #494

If I have a PP unlimited visits card... can i visit more than one lounge per day? So if I am flying off today, can I theoretically go half a day earlier and then check in to each lounge for a few hours?

not that I'll have anything to do in the lounges for so long but I'm curious...
StealthShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2016, 06:16 AM   #495
Arch-Supremacy Member

If I have a PP unlimited visits card... can i visit more than one lounge per day? So if I am flying off today, can I theoretically go half a day earlier and then check in to each lounge for a few hours?

not that I'll have anything to do in the lounges for so long but I'm curious...
i have been to 2 different lounges at the same airport using the same pp card on the same day
cybercom8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.