[Priority Pass] Lounges at Changi Airport

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didn't know TGM is now part of PP. I went to look online and from the pictures, look like a casual restaurant setting and public can even visit it. :D

Seems like the food is not too bad from the corporate menu.

TGM has been in T2 for very long, its the only decent lounge around. Offers bento set menu like those which costs $20+ in ichiban

zumaba

Reaction score
If I have two PPs (from diff banks) with two free entry each, can I use two PPs to bring in two guests? meaning to use up 4 entries (two for myself)?

Xasteria

Reaction score
TGM has been in T2 for very long, its the only decent lounge around. Offers bento set menu like those which costs $20+ in ichiban

Any idea if the bento set will be served till closing hours (1am)? Intend to visit at midnight.

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just visited TGM for the first time a few weeks ago for breakfast. Food and portion size is average. The whole place is like a restaurant without washrooms; no sofa seats to relax in either. Bottom line, I would personally prefer to use PP at Plaza Premium T1 or SATS Premium. :o

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PP go in facilities free. food also free?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

louist

Reaction score
Wasn't impressed by their breakfast menu either. Think their lunch/dinner sets are much better - have things like sashimi, from what I recall.

Just visited TGM for the first time a few weeks ago for breakfast. Food and portion size is average. The whole place is like a restaurant without washrooms; no sofa seats to relax in either. Bottom line, I would personally prefer to use PP at Plaza Premium T1 or SATS Premium. :o

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

You nv comment on the quality of the TGM food leh. Got restaurant standard like ichiban or sushitei anot?
I go lounges mainly for the food nia and I find T3 SATS & dnata 的 food spread 越来越不好吃。They like to cook all the gooey gooey stuff like what cream potato, fried mee (soggy and taste really weird), fried capsicum (green, yellow, red) and fish slices. Sometimes I see liao appetite jitao gone by half.

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
arriving passengers can also use PP to access TGM for meals ?

will try TGM for my next trip
watz TGM? which PP recommended?

ps havent start reading up. aak some qn tat came to mind

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You nv comment on the quality of the TGM food leh. Got restaurant standard like ichiban or sushitei anot?
I go lounges mainly for the food nia and I find T3 SATS & dnata 的 food spread 越来越不好吃。They like to cook all the gooey gooey stuff like what cream potato, fried mee (soggy and taste really weird), fried capsicum (green, yellow, red) and fish slices. Sometimes I see liao appetite jitao gone by half.

Quality of food is average based on what I had for breakfast. Definitely don't have Sushi Tei standard. Ichiban maybe but not too sure cause I seldom eat Ichiban.

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quality of food is average based on what I had for breakfast. Definitely don't have Sushi Tei standard. Ichiban maybe but not too sure cause I seldom eat Ichiban.

Wah, sushi tei already no standard imo, then better skip tgm.

seowbin

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i went t3 dnata lounge for breakfast

although i have unlimited entry but also feel it is a waste of time

recently i went to t3 sats premium, much better. at least still have my fav laksa during breakfast time.

404_NotFound

Reaction score
If I have two PPs (from diff banks) with two free entry each, can I use two PPs to bring in two guests? meaning to use up 4 entries (two for myself)?

Just tried today at T1 SATSS and DNATA. They told me I cant use both PPs at the same visit

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Seowbin, your PP ish from which bank? How come unlimited entries?

znltan

Reaction score
Could be issued by Citibank Prestige Credit Card.

Await Seowbin's confirmation.

Any feedback or past user experiences on use of PP at Changi Airport T4?

Sent from 瑞特斯波德 using GAGT

404_NotFound

Reaction score
but u can use 1 PP swap 2 times for 2 persons :s13:

as in u + 1 guest. i tried before

Not sure if i was trying to achieve the same thing.

What i had in mind:
- my first PP card allows me to bring in 1 guest unlimited per year. Call this card1
- my second PP card entitles me to 2 visits per year. Call this card2
- suppose there are me and 2 other persons (lets call them A and B)
- what i wanted to do was to bring A using card1 and bring in B using card2.

Seems that was not allowed. So I may not want to keep card2 in this case.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.