[Priority Pass] Lounges at Changi Airport

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
0D68bzRl.jpg

At Terminal 1 Dnata lounge.

Very nice. Spacious. And quiet

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

did u ask for coffee from the stylo mylo barista machine in the background ?

it's limited hours only ... a staff mans it from 7am to 5pm on weekdays iirc

the espresso is power

they have upgraded their coffee ... previously it was nescafe instant coffee dispenser

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did u ask for coffee from the stylo mylo barista machine in the background ?

it's limited hours only ... a staff mans it from 7am to 5pm on weekdays iirc

the espresso is power

they have upgraded their coffee ... previously it was nescafe instant coffee dispenser
I was there around 530am haha

ralliteknik

Reaction score
SATS not much to say since it has been commented many times here. Decor nothing special, prefer the T3 for its “alfresco” seating ambience. T3 afaik only 1 shower. T2 3-4 showers but Super small n uncomfortable to use. Probably laksa is only standout dish there.

Dnata T3 has my preferred seating. Nice, bright, airy on the “alfresco” area. Plenty of showers and wider range of reading materials. Satay service quite ok. T1 newer decor, wider n better spread of food than SATS imo

Plaza Premium has nice tarmac view, lounging chairs right in front of windows. Good shower facilities and I like the fresh made to order food (chicken rice, hand roll...etc) best of all among the lounges, with exception of TGM.

T4 Blossoms (collaboration between Plaza Premium and SATS) very nice. I like to hang out facing the Peranakan shophouses or around the bar area. Only 2 shower rooms but very spacious. Food spread pretty good, arguably the best amongst Priority Pass lounges in Changi. Only times when I go over to T2 is when I feel like eating sashimi at TGM. Otherwise very nice to spend time here

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same! I like the bar area of Blossom lounge. Usually no crowd as most people like to sit near where the food is. Best is that it is open space, and well lit

I hope that I am able to have another chance to better experience T2 Dnata lounge and the facilities

Last edited:

yeeling0108

Reaction score
The short answer is that both grant access to the same lounges under PriorityPass.

You can apply for both cards.

Each card gives you a separate Priority Pass Membership Account.

So you can get a total of 4 free visits per annum.

Can I use 2 cards in 1 visit ie. me and 3 of my friends

laeticia

Reaction score
T4 Blossoms (collaboration between Plaza Premium and SATS) very nice. I like to hang out facing the Peranakan shophouses or around the bar area. Only 2 shower rooms but very spacious. Food spread pretty good, arguably the best amongst Priority Pass lounges in Changi. Only times when I go over to T2 is when I feel like eating sashimi at TGM. Otherwise very nice to spend time here

Thanks for the review. Gonna be travelling through T4 in a few months so will have a chance to check out the lounge

mirage_77

Reaction score
Is the Priority Pass App supposed to be able to show some QR code for scanning & show no of eligible visits?

After logging in the app in my mobile phone, only show my name and little else. If i got my PP thru Credit card, is there a difference?

xPastx

Reaction score
Hi all

Ive gotten the PP through citi premire miles.

Anyone knows if the 2 visit quota is by application year or calendar year?

xiaowhois

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the Priority Pass App supposed to be able to show some QR code for scanning & show no of eligible visits?

After logging in the app in my mobile phone, only show my name and little else. If i got my PP thru Credit card, is there a difference?
citibank PP app wont track or show u have to ownself track while DBS PP app will track

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.