[Priority Pass] Lounges at Changi Airport

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which one now under PP is good?

before Covid, my favourite was Marhaba Lounge T3 ... have not been back since

recent trip, visited SATS Lounge .. it's standard n safe choice, it has been re-done making it more spacious

... but can get noisy for a lounge as the interior is quite "hard" type and popular

natas

Reaction score
You are right. Plaza Premium is still one of the better ones because Priority Pass can no longer access them. :s13:
I am using Dragonpass. Past few trips no chance to use any lounge in Changi. Plaza Premium is listed in DP website, hopefully still can use.

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apology too long never travel, gonna ask some questions from seniors here for PP membership

1) at changi t3, I saw got 3 lounge, is it all can enter using PP?

2) flying to Abu Dhabi t3, but I saw only have lounge at t1 and t2, is it possible to detour to the lounge terminal?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dragon pass can access any public lounge outside the departure area ? i may visit changi airport..
Don’t get your qns. If the lounge accept dragon pass means can? Can check their website to see which lounge on their list

starbugs

Master Member
Reaction score
dragon pass can access any public lounge outside the departure area ? i may visit changi airport..
WIth Dragonpass, you can visit the lounge at Jewel but you still need to have a same day boarding pass. This aplies even if you are an arriving passenger.

zumaba

Reaction score
before Covid, my favourite was Marhaba Lounge T3 ... have not been back since

recent trip, visited SATS Lounge .. it's standard n safe choice, it has been re-done making it more spacious

... but can get noisy for a lounge as the interior is quite "hard" type and popular

At T3 a few weeks back, SATS Lounge was full then went to Marhaba Lounge which has much less people, and much less food too. lol

Guessing lounges are getting poorer and poorer these days.

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At T3 a few weeks back, SATS Lounge was full then went to Marhaba Lounge which has much less people, and much less food too. lol

Guessing lounges are getting poorer and poorer these days.

agree .. went to Marhaba recently .. the food was average n luke warm. staff seemed inexperienced n slow to replenish food

left disappointed, then went to SATS at T3, food was much better there

the shower area/toilet is quite run down

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Forum Nuisance (Trolling / Posting Rubbish / Troublemaker / etc.)
Just login to the website to renew can already ??Thks.
This sort of thing can google one leh. If you know how to ask here you can also ask google. Faster

sesame246

Reaction score
Complimentary priority passes to airport lounges.

Hi, is there a limit to the number of guests the pass holders can bring per time?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.