HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Priority Pass] Lounges at Changi Airport

Like Tree153Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2019, 12:17 PM   #1291

The breakfast items, if I remember correctly, are brought out only at 6 am. You may not get 'real' food at 4 am in the morning.
galacticnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 12:19 PM   #1292
Master Member

The breakfast items, if I remember correctly, are brought out only at 6 am. You may not get 'real' food at 4 am in the morning.
food is food is food..

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
Charlie_Zhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 12:23 PM   #1293
Banned

Beer free
Vodka free
No guisness though
sanzhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 03:02 PM   #1294
High Supremacy Member

Taking T1 later this evening. Will go plaza lounge cc look look

Long time never take flight from T1 liao

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
Henabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 07:46 PM   #1295
Master Member

Beer free
Vodka free
No guisness though
dafug is guisness

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
Charlie_Zhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 10:13 AM   #1296
High Supremacy Member

I went to T1 SATS lounge instead as my boarding gate was D42. Plaza a bit too far away.

First time to SATS lounge
Food very nice. The lounge is very spacious.
Dedicated toilet+shower room

Maybe next time I can try that out

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT
Henabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 06:22 PM   #1297
Master Member

best T2 lounge is TGM or SATS for priority pass user?
TGM can only order 1 meal right?
ash like snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2019, 07:48 PM   #1298
Supremacy Member

best T2 lounge is TGM or SATS for priority pass user?
TGM can only order 1 meal right?
They're really not comparable. TGM is a casual restaurant, and you get a reasonable set meal there. That's it. SATS and Ambassador are general service airport lounges.

The Ambassador Transit Lounge in T2 wins if you're bringing in a child who is from age 2 to age 5 (inclusive) and if you don't want to burn a Priority Pass entry ticket. It's close to the T2 entertainment area (cinema, sunflower garden, etc.) if that matters, and it seems to be a bit quieter than SATS. SATS is the better choice for alcoholics and seems to have slightly better food than Ambassador has. I don't think there's a tremendous difference otherwise.
BBCWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2019, 12:33 AM   #1299
Master Member

They're really not comparable. TGM is a casual restaurant, and you get a reasonable set meal there. That's it. SATS and Ambassador are general service airport lounges.

The Ambassador Transit Lounge in T2 wins if you're bringing in a child who is from age 2 to age 5 (inclusive) and if you don't want to burn a Priority Pass entry ticket. It's close to the T2 entertainment area (cinema, sunflower garden, etc.) if that matters, and it seems to be a bit quieter than SATS. SATS is the better choice for alcoholics and seems to have slightly better food than Ambassador has. I don't think there's a tremendous difference otherwise.
Meaning to say, if wanna eat a lot(buffet style) = SATS
if going for quality=TGM

I'll be bringing a guest in via my pp card, I just need to inform the reception that he/she will be brought in via my card so they can swipe twice or?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
Old 20-08-2019, 12:41 AM   #1300
Arch-Supremacy Member

Meaning to say, if wanna eat a lot(buffet style) = SATS
if going for quality=TGM

I'll be bringing a guest in via my pp card, I just need to inform the reception that he/she will be brought in via my card so they can swipe twice or?

If you only have 2 free visits in one calendar year, don't waste it on SATS.

I find the lounge pretty overrated. The food is meh. Selection / variety is meh. I didn't even finished the bowl of laska. The otah, I took a bite only. Can't even connect to the wifi (not that I need it)

I used the Sakura Lounge at the Kansai Airport on my way back and it's way much better. A much wider selection of food and tasted much better too. The wifi was also working well (again, not that I needed it)!

Last edited by dilphinus; 20-08-2019 at 12:59 AM..
dilphinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2019, 11:42 AM   #1301
Master Member

I find the lounge pretty overrated. The food is meh. Selection / variety is meh. I didn't even finished the bowl of laska. The otah, I took a bite only. Can't even connect to the wifi (not that I need it)

I used the Sakura Lounge at the Kansai Airport on my way back and it's way much better. A much wider selection of food and tasted much better too. The wifi was also working well (again, not that I needed it)!
The Sakura lounge is good, but unfortunately it can't be accessed using Priority Pass.

Sad to say, the Priority Pass lounges in Japan are generally lousy (worse than any of the SATS lounges in Singapore)...
orionmiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2019, 01:17 PM   #1302
Master Member

Cause this year will be going nearby country only, so if I don't use/bring in a guest, it's also wasted since next year will be reset anyway!

I still thought the laksa in SATS is highly recommended after reading different blog reviews :O

Old 27-08-2019, 05:16 PM   #1303

Hi all,
would like to get the expert help on this as this is my 1st time using the Priority pass.
1. My PP card is with Citibank. Do i need to show my credit card as well ?
2. My flight out of SG will be at Terminal 2 in the morning around 11am. Will SATS Premier lounge be my best choice ?
3. I will be back in SG in the early morning, around 1am. I am keen to explore the TGM lounge . I would like to check if they still serve food in the early morning and i was reading some reviews that can takeaway the bento sets. Is this true ?

Thanks !
Joseph99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2019, 05:21 PM   #1304
Arch-Supremacy Member

Cause this year will be going nearby country only, so if I don't use/bring in a guest, it's also wasted since next year will be reset anyway!

I still thought the laksa in SATS is highly recommended after reading different blog reviews :O

I like the laksa and chicken rice served in plaza premium T1. Someone will cook and prepare them in front of you.
twosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2019, 12:59 PM   #1305

Any lounges in T3 with better quality of food to recommended? I'm flying out in the morning, so will be looking at having breakfast there
eerinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.