Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

10% rebates on overseas spend card?

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Trazora

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2018, 12:30 AM   #1
Great Supremacy Member

10% rebates on overseas spend card?

Hi guys, I travel alot so I tend to look out alot for the card that offers the best rebates on overseas spend.

POSB just launched an overseas promotion that award 10% rebates on FX... with minimum requirement of only $800 (can be any spend) down from $1k (must be FX spend). plus can win a trip to Paris...

it looked mediocre in the past but now it's really quite rewarding. year end travellers can consider.. the only catch is need to register.

https://www.posb.com.sg/personal/pro...card-exclusive
Hua_Hui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 12:59 AM   #2
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi guys, I travel alot so I tend to look out alot for the card that offers the best rebates on overseas spend.

POSB just launched an overseas promotion that award 10% rebates on FX... with minimum requirement of only $800 (can be any spend) down from $1k (must be FX spend). plus can win a trip to Paris...

it looked mediocre in the past but now it's really quite rewarding. year end travellers can consider.. the only catch is need to register.

https://www.posb.com.sg/personal/pro...card-exclusive
Rebate capped at $50. Need min $800 spending. So best to spend $500 overseas, $300 other spend.
more3cm likes this.

Last edited by Trazora; 03-11-2018 at 01:01 AM..
Trazora is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.