Amex plat reserve

turboo

Reaction score
anyone still holding on to the Reserve card? do u still receive invites to exclusive events, and are there any other unlisted benefits compared to website?

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This card can be used to access Tower Club restaurants.
Does anyone know if this card can also access the gym of Tower Club?

adgjl321

Reaction score
On the topic of plat, anyone familiar with Amex in UK? Is the plat worth the £450 AF?

Ecadua

Reaction score
noticed that this card doesn't really have much buzz around it- can I check if you guys here actually pay for the AF for the plat reserve (first year/subsequent years)? I just got the non-reserve plat card with an AF waiver under some supposed promo (not sure how true that is) and was wondering if it also applied to the reserve

adgjl321

Reaction score
Increasing to 575 from next month. Depends on which benefits are important to you.
Ouch... Moving to UK for work but seems like the miles/benefits game are much worst off compared to Singapore.

Able to share which cards do you use over there?

daydreamer007

Reaction score
plat reserve is free with the plat charge card

noticed that this card doesn't really have much buzz around it- can I check if you guys here actually pay for the AF for the plat reserve (first year/subsequent years)? I just got the non-reserve plat card with an AF waiver under some supposed promo (not sure how true that is) and was wondering if it also applied to the reserve

Spk307

Reaction score
Ouch... Moving to UK for work but seems like the miles/benefits game are much worst off compared to Singapore.

Yep, quite bad at UK with the interchange fee cap. Sign up bonuses are better but earn rates are ridiculously low. Cash back sites like top cash back and Quidco are popular. One has to get creative if they want to continue the miles game.

Spk307

Reaction score

Before you move, get as many Sg cards as possible - especially both visa and MC versions of citi rewards. You get 4mpd on all spend on Amazon. I find Amazon better in UK as they do free delivery else you’ll have to roam around trying to find the best deal in a brick and mortar shop. Fx fee is a dampener, but 4mpd is better than nothing.

Transcendent

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone still holding on to the Reserve card? do u still receive invites to exclusive events, and are there any other unlisted benefits compared to website?

have not received any invites, any existing holders can share any unlisted benefits?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.