Bank of China: Family Rebate Visa Platinum Card

kashanai

Reaction score
Does anyone know if paying singtel bill through the app which opens up a browser window is considered a online transaction or telco transaction?

Have always been paying though credit card via singtel mybill but the credit card options is not there now.

Called singtel and they advise to follow the steps as explained earlier as they can’t advise why the credit card option is missing on the singtel my bill webpage.

shpesft

Reaction score
It should be as telco transaction. I’ve paid m1 both with website and their app before and it’s labelled as telco. Same as buying phones from the M1 website.

Does anyone know if paying singtel bill through the app which opens up a browser window is considered a online transaction or telco transaction?

Have always been paying though credit card via singtel mybill but the credit card options is not there now.

Called singtel and they advise to follow the steps as explained earlier as they can’t advise why the credit card option is missing on the singtel my bill webpage.

leogeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes. I got both rebates yesterday though the base/dining/selected merchant one was backdated to 4th of May though credited in yesterday.
i checked online but I still have not received my rebates for statement ended 23 May

mengsan

Reaction score
New TnC started 23Apr, I suppose those May statement dates ending before 23May will be under the old %, for those stmt dd 23May rebates unusually late not in yet

mengsan

Reaction score
Btw can anyone confirm again Guardian Online is really considered online purchase and can get 5% rebate? Becos I notice the charging description on credit card for both store purchase and online purchase are exactly the same.

vddgnd

Reaction score
Btw can anyone confirm again Guardian Online is really considered online purchase and can get 5% rebate? Becos I notice the charging description on credit card for both store purchase and online purchase are exactly the same.
Previously guardian online I get online rebate using SC spree (SingPost) card. Not tried in Family card but believe it is same.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.