Bank of China: Family Rebate Visa Platinum Card

compro_1975

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mine is 23rd... haven get yet tho...

oh so means apr and may rebate will be given tgt?

FrontierX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Full month

my rebates dun tally. weird.

Clocked $286 dining/movies @ 10%, $302 Telecoms/Netflashpay @ 5% and $215 others @ 0.3%.

By right should get ard $44 but instead got $33, usually if diff a few dollars i give and take but this one the diff abit too big.

anyone could not tally and difference quite big as well?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Clocked $286 dining/movies @ 10%, $302 Telecoms/Netflashpay @ 5% and $215 others @ 0.3%.

By right should get ard $44 but instead got $33, usually if diff a few dollars i give and take but this one the diff abit too big.

what is your statement date? If 17th then the rebate you received should be for 17th may statement under the previous rebate scheme

FrontierX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what is your statement date? If 17th then the rebate you received should be for 17th may statement under the previous rebate scheme

same as u. if going by previous scheme at least it make more sense.

Guess i was a month early trying to time my expenses to try max out my cashback in this card.

pcmdan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can try the following

$286 x 7%
$215 x 0.5%
Telcom x 1%
Nets fp x 5%

And what do u get?

compro_1975

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i guess they gave u rebate for the month of apr only, and that u need to no count movie as food, but under other......

FrontierX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i guess they gave u rebate for the month of apr only, and that u need to no count movie as food, but under other......

looking forward to my cashback this month, cause i really max out my f&b and did no incur any higher then $300 for dining. the rest were netsflashpay, telecoms and online payments.

hygge island

Reaction score
anyone knows... i paid road tax online via onemotoring.com using supplementary card.
I know it doesnt qualify for online rebates.
1) But does it qualify for "additional spend rebates for supp card"
2) Even without rebates, can this road tax spending count as part of the min $700 spending?

compro_1975

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows... i paid road tax online via onemotoring.com using supplementary card.
2) Even without rebates, can this road tax spending count as part of the min $700 spending?

Payment to govt nt counted

mrwirus

Reaction score
same as u. if going by previous scheme at least it make more sense.

Guess i was a month early trying to time my expenses to try max out my cashback in this card.
those with statement date on the 24th. still haven get rebates hor? very slow leh..

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U might get 2%, do update us.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.