Bank of China: Family Rebate Visa Platinum Card

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received BOC family card statement yesterday. Cash back is not there this month though I have been spending $700 minimum per month for the last 12 months...? What happened? Anybody experience the same?

if you are sure you spent min $700 qualified spending in the statement generated in Jul, you can call BOC to enquire

fun4life

Reaction score
Just received BOC family card statement yesterday. Cash back is not there this month though I have been spending $700 minimum per month for the last 12 months...? What happened? Anybody experience the same?

Cash back is coming immediately after statement?

Also got what to do with your last 12 months spending?

Last edited:

kashanai

Reaction score
Cashback for the previous cycle will appear at the end of the current cycle statement

LingBit

Reaction score
Anyone has any recommendations for other credit cards? My annual fee is due, and Boc does not waive anymore, not even the partial waiver which was mentioned by a few people here last month. Thanks!

jasvonvios

Master Member
Reaction score
I had cancelled my BOC card today, need a replacement card for dinning, groceries and online shopping, any recommendation?

hygge island

Reaction score
Personally, in prep of cancelling BOC in Nov, my main spent on BOC has been CardUp (IRAS - which is no longer applicable now), groceries and dining. Think i will apply ocbc 360 to fill the gap for dining and groceries.
comments? better recommendations for dinning cum groceries card?

I had cancelled my BOC card today, need a replacement card for dinning, groceries and online shopping, any recommendation?

jasvonvios

Master Member
Reaction score
Personally, in prep of cancelling BOC in Nov, my main spent on BOC has been CardUp (IRAS - which is no longer applicable now), groceries and dining. Think i will apply ocbc 360 to fill the gap for dining and groceries.
Just applied for OCBC 360, $100 cash credit for starhub customers!

kashanai

Reaction score
Ocbc or Citibank cashback or UOB One/yolo,

For uob, just consolidated all card spending then everything is net 3.33 or 5% but downside need 3 consecutive months

vddgnd

Reaction score
I mean every statement I receive cashback. But this month statement had no cashback ..

I have same problem. Last month's cashback not in this month statement, not in outstanding statement.

Edit: Oops! I saw wrongly. It is listed under main card.

Last edited:

boiboi123

Reaction score
Thinking of getting a new current account and cc, for first year at least BoC family card still decent?

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see a few people applying ocbc credit cards. Be aware that OCBC is the leader in not waiving annual fee. They only waive if you meet certain spending. So you might hit the same situation when the free period ends. So check out the spending required for fee waiver.

mengsan

Reaction score
I have been using Citi dividend for 10 years, mainly for the 8% rebate categories like petrol/grab, groceries and dining, and since 2016 also using BOC family card mainly for others and online, telecoms, town council, season parking, etc. since BOC introduced this version that links to smart saver bonus interest

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.